DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Name of the Wind

Mat Cauthon

The writer of The Name of the Wind,Patrick Rothfuss, did/is doing an author question and answer here on the Illuminator forum for those of you who don't know. I just grabbed the book a few days ago and I love it. It is a great book. If you have some extra money and are looking for a good book you should definitely get it.

I'll back Mat up on that one - Pat's definitely done his homework and is truly deserved of the title "Wordsmith". This one won't dissapoint. Pick it up!

Mat - When are you coming back to the World Creation Thread? have you read any of the stories? See you soon :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Amen. I bought it and finished it in two days. When I put it down I just said "Wow."

Yep. I actually picked it up and read it again. And a third time shortly after. And it was just as good each time. That's beyond rare.

And Griefy - I'd offer to ship you my extra copy, but its prohibitively expensive. Come vacation in NY :wink:

I want to read it' date=' but I can't find it! When is it coming out in Australia??[/quote']

My understanding is that the UK edition will be available in Australia. However, the UK edition won't be out until September 20th 2007.

Is it possible for a mod to merge the two NotW threads we have going? Some good stuff in the other threat as well ;)

Archived