DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How will the Maidens react? (Spoiler Alert!)

Barmacral

Guest Barmacral

I'm curious, just how will the maidens react when Rand finally shows up in Carhien to speak to them again? Last time he was there a bunch of em died, but then he's not exactly let them come find him since. Which means he's impinging (spelling?) on their honour.

Last time they beat the tar out of him and threatened him with switches.

you mean on the last book?

He has the them with him, I they where with him when he lost his hand, im sure they blame themselves on that one. But yea, they understand having to hide, so though they probaly flipped on him they are glad he brought them to him after he got to tear.

you mean on the last book?

He has the them with him' date=' I they where with him when he lost his hand, im sure they blame themselves on that one. But yea, they understand having to hide, so though they probaly flipped on him they are glad he brought them to him after he got to tear.[/quote']

I don't remember there being Aiel when he lost his hand. I remember Logain, various Asha'man, Aes Sedai, Saldeans, and possibly some Legion of the Dragon.

KoD, they're there. Same in CoT when Logain shows up.

They were "overjoyed to provide a guard again."

The Maidens have told Rand that no one can fight the Shadowsouled save him. If he told them he'd gone off to Cleanse the Source, which means battling the Shadowsouled, the Maidens would not feel left behind.

If he told them about Far Madding, they'd be pissed.

Guest Barmacral

Ahh, I missed the part where they came back then. And somehow I doubt that they'll learn of Far Madding anytime soon.

Archived