DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Discord channel

40 minutes ago, SableSage said:

That sounds good. Will it be public channel? If it's public, hopefully we'll have more people coming into BT.

*recruiting mode*

Let's test them for saidin. *evil laugh*

I think it will be public. 

Yes!!! Perhaps we will find people willing to brave the taint for the joy of saidin. 

tenor.gif?itemid=16960533

It's perfect timing it's new members every day now!

Also since general is more in use now to greet and chat up newbies, and sinister unleashed another bot in the shayol ghul (it became like matrix reborn in there) it's no room to spam and have fun anywhere? well there's always entertainment but I bet there is a limit to sinisters patience of me, so unleashing saidin in entertainment might be dangerous for my tailfeathers? 

Edited by Lavandula

• Community Administrator
12 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

@SinisterDeath was kind enough to offer to make us a BT Discord channel. Before I call yay or nay, what do you guys think? Do you want a BT Discord channel?

@Arie@SableSage@Lavandula@Dar'Jen Ab Owain@Nynaeve

8 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I think it will be public. 

Yes!!! Perhaps we will find people willing to brave the taint for the joy of saidin. 

Yep it would be public, we don't have any private channels (Except for the Patron-Supporter channel)

3 hours ago, SableSage said:

Then the BT channel can be a gif spam area? Full of cute kittens and crazy parties hahaha..

And saidin shot to the sky like fireworks. 

50 Amazing Fireworks Animated Gif Pics to Share! | Fireworks animation, Fireworks  gif, Fireworks

That's 100% fine by me. If there's anything ya'll need pinned, let me know.

This new channel is tha

tenor.gif

I mean sorry aman no think you will get more people from it they seem to be running the other way... But I'm having a GREAT time

tenor.gif?itemid=12911499

On the bright side I did learn something..apparently we do like to experiment on people?

8 hours ago, Lavandula said:

This new channel is tha

tenor.gif

I mean sorry aman no think you will get more people from it they seem to be running the other way... But I'm having a GREAT time

tenor.gif?itemid=12911499

On the bright side I did learn something..apparently we do like to experiment on people?

Hmm. Well, someone named @Saidins_taint just joined, so maybe they will see the BT Discord, and get interested?

I am glad you are having a great time! 

I knew it! Experiments with saidin rock!

1 minute ago, Saidins_taint said:

Haha, thanks! I might be interested,  I'm always down for a good time. 

Nice! I just saw the someone new joined, and that they were named saidins_taint, so I thought I might help you find this place. BT (Black Tower) is all about having a good time, so that's great!

Yup yup yup. Thank you.

12 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Don't worry, not many can resist the power bwahahaha. 

On 5/7/2021 at 8:50 PM, SableSage said:

I'm afraid I've been practicing channeling my inner madness more than saidin nowadays. 

I think we will have to fix that. Get to practicing, Soldier!

In all honesty though? Me too. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman