DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call

*Being the teachers pet* 

The point ofcourse is to check who is still here of the members (catch them and never let them go again..)! ?

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bdfov3tqqd8fqaqq6jm

So who wants the darkhound? I mean I guess it is a creature of the dark..but the names kinda cute and cosy, like brother bear awww...could definetly fit in light faction too:

tenor.gif?itemid=3439312

Guest Wolfbrother31

So to not be the teacher's pet, but to be respectful to a club leader (especially in the Black Tower- I don't wanna get the axe); I'll say. Fair point. The thread is a roll call, clearly the purpose is just for people to say, "hey I'm still here." But didn't ya'll post back and forth about 40 times about how clubs work. Sooooooo respectfully, ... isn't it a bit hypocritical to call me out Sinister?! ? 

1 hour ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

So to not be the teacher's pet, but to be respectful to a club leader (especially in the Black Tower- I don't wanna get the axe); I'll say. Fair point. The thread is a roll call, clearly the purpose is just for people to say, "hey I'm still here." But didn't ya'll post back and forth about 40 times about how clubs work. Sooooooo respectfully, ... isn't it a bit hypocritical to call me out Sinister?! ? 

Well, we don’t actually have a Club Leader right now. If you see this thread here, Sinister is asking for a BT leader since Niniel stepped down. 

This is a special roll call, because Sinister needed to know who was actually here, and who would stick around to help BT. 

The reason they were doing that is because it needed to be explained why the roll call was happening, and what the BT situation was. 

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Well, we don’t actually have a Club Leader right now. If you see this thread here, Sinister is asking for a BT leader since Niniel stepped down. 

This is a special roll call, because Sinister needed to know who was actually here, and who would stick around to help BT. 

The reason they were doing that is because it needed to be explained why the roll call was happening, and what the BT situation was. 

What Asha said.

3 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Sooooooo respectfully, ... isn't it a bit hypocritical to call me out Sinister?! 

Nah, because that was brought up as part of the natural flow of conversation that evolved from discussing the BT transition from "org" on the forums to the "club" system, and the tenous position the BT is in right now due to a lack of activity and leadership.

Insider Wheel of Time tv series information isn't really on topic, and you could probably ask that as a new thread neither in the BT club or on the forums. Either way, I gave you some solid leads.