Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

I've just made an advertising thread for us over at the Forums, and of course it asks you to add Tag words.

I put in the usual: Aes Sedai, Warders, Ajah, Novice, Accepted, etc.

Then I decided to check what comes up when I google those words. Nothing. Not a single thing links back to DM ... till I came to this!!

 

tagwords.thumb.png.95ad42f930a598ff2f9c4c8823ce3688.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But wait ... look what happens when you search for Der'Manshima!

 

1836651988_tagwordsder.thumb.jpg.4b803f204e64c20e9eab2b85b66412a7.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does it mean we are famous ? or at least our newest Warders ? 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm so proud of you 🥰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently our Warders are! LoL ... always knew they rocked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Elgee said:

I've just made an advertising thread for us over at the Forums, and of course it asks you to add Tag words.

I put in the usual: Aes Sedai, Warders, Ajah, Novice, Accepted, etc.

Then I decided to check what comes up when I google those words. Nothing. Not a single thing links back to DM ... till I came to this!!

 

tagwords.thumb.png.95ad42f930a598ff2f9c4c8823ce3688.png

I have to admit, I never thought anyone Googling my name would give anything. Thanks for the work, Mother!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

dun dun dun..... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Elgee said:

Apparently our Warders are! LoL ... always knew they rocked.

Why thank you, Mother. The Aes Sedai might not show up because they are far more prominent in the books than the Warders, so there is more info to drown it out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dang, Elgee is really working on that search engine optimization...I think you've discovered a new career 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Azshaya said:

Dang, Elgee is really working on that search engine optimization...I think you've discovered a new career 😉

LoL ... push button, it faxes. That's my understanding of technology 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It helps that the term "Manshima" it pretty unique to DM and thus the search will find us first. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woohoo Warders! 

 

12 hours ago, Arie said:

It helps that the term "Manshima" it pretty unique to DM and thus the search will find us first. 😉

 

That makes sense. 

On 5/3/2021 at 12:19 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I have to admit, I never thought anyone Googling my name would give anything. Thanks for the work, Mother!

I google my name from time to time to check what info might leak. It always give me goosebumps though. Once I found my name on a paper from  10 years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, SableSage said:

Woohoo Warders! 

 

 

That makes sense. 

I google my name from time to time to check what info might leak. It always give me goosebumps though. Once I found my name on a paper from  10 years ago.

That's terrifying! The best (worst) I've ever found was my YouTube account with my name. Thank the Light. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...