DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tags

I've just made an advertising thread for us over at the Forums, and of course it asks you to add Tag words.

I put in the usual: Aes Sedai, Warders, Ajah, Novice, Accepted, etc.

Then I decided to check what comes up when I google those words. Nothing. Not a single thing links back to DM ... till I came to this!!

tagwords.thumb.png.95ad42f930a598ff2f9c4c8823ce3688.png

4 hours ago, Elgee said:

I've just made an advertising thread for us over at the Forums, and of course it asks you to add Tag words.

I put in the usual: Aes Sedai, Warders, Ajah, Novice, Accepted, etc.

Then I decided to check what comes up when I google those words. Nothing. Not a single thing links back to DM ... till I came to this!!

tagwords.thumb.png.95ad42f930a598ff2f9c4c8823ce3688.png

I have to admit, I never thought anyone Googling my name would give anything. Thanks for the work, Mother!

7 hours ago, Elgee said:

Apparently our Warders are! LoL ... always knew they rocked.

Why thank you, Mother. The Aes Sedai might not show up because they are far more prominent in the books than the Warders, so there is more info to drown it out. 

6 minutes ago, Azshaya said:

Dang, Elgee is really working on that search engine optimization...I think you've discovered a new career ?

LoL ... push button, it faxes. That's my understanding of technology ?

Woohoo Warders! 

12 hours ago, Arie said:

It helps that the term "Manshima" it pretty unique to DM and thus the search will find us first. ?

That makes sense. 

On 5/3/2021 at 12:19 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I have to admit, I never thought anyone Googling my name would give anything. Thanks for the work, Mother!

I google my name from time to time to check what info might leak. It always give me goosebumps though. Once I found my name on a paper from  10 years ago.

22 hours ago, SableSage said:

Woohoo Warders! 

That makes sense. 

I google my name from time to time to check what info might leak. It always give me goosebumps though. Once I found my name on a paper from  10 years ago.

That's terrifying! The best (worst) I've ever found was my YouTube account with my name. Thank the Light.