DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Tainted Today (or, I Touched Saidin and...)

This is just a silly question.

What did you do today that made you feel crazier bond you closer to the Black Tower?

Maybe, bantering with Google Maps or adding salt to your tea by mistake? Please feel free to share. 😄

I'll go first:

I taught my student how rhyme and rhythm work in "How They Brought Good News from Ghent to Aix" and now I have horses galloping in my head. 

Well yesterday I had a banter (if banter means heavy argument...it might have gotten physical, he totally started it that rude cupcake of doom!) with the new discord bot... Even with @Arie and @SinisterDeath trying to mediate we did not end on good terms, so today I tried cursing it with saidin so we could get back the old one.. That one is a total bore *nods in agreement with self* but at least I could understand fishys functions..

Something like that?

I revel in the taint... 

Wait.. that sounds sooo not PG in my head..... 

Still accurate.

9 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Well yesterday I had a banter (if banter means heavy argument...it might have gotten physical, he totally started it that rude cupcake of doom!) with the new discord bot... Even with @Arie and @SinisterDeath trying to mediate we did not end on good terms, so today I tried cursing it with saidin so we could get back the old one.. That one is a total bore *nods in agreement with self* but at least I could understand fishys functions..

Something like that?

I can feel your suffering. *sigh* Why don't they have any standard command at all? Wait, which bot is that? 

8 hours ago, Arie said:

I revel in the taint... 

Me too. At first it's awesome, then it feels like swimming in a pool of raw oil. 🤢 *taking a shower*

18 hours ago, SableSage said:

Me too. At first it's awesome, then it feels like swimming in a pool of raw oil. 🤢 *taking a shower*

Hmm. It is the opposite for me. I hated it beyond belief when I first touched saidin, knowing what it would do to me, but now I guess I got used to it? Not sure that's a good thing. 

I never felt nothing strange... I was already born this way so nothing much the taint could do to me..🤷

tenor.gif?itemid=8082865

Tainted brownie milkshake

I did something ridiculous today. Someone pointed out a cloud in the sky, and I immediately thought it should be all black with lightning around it because of the weather in WoT where I am. 🤦‍♂️

Today I touched saidin and...

...doubled the amount of flour I should put in a dough.  

It's probably ruined. 

and becomes tainted bread. 

Double Double Toil And Trouble GIF - DoubleDouble ToilAndTrouble FireBurn -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edible, just like most experiments. But what happens after you eat it is not my responsibility.

Wash your hands. | Hand illustration, Illustration, Cute couple art

Basketball wives vh1 tami roman GIF on GIFER - by Vitilar

Posted (edited)

Ugh...I don't know if I touched saidin, but I definetly ate to many tainted cookies yesterday and now the taint is trying to kill me, myself and lava😲 

tenor.gif

Edited by Lavandula
  • 2 weeks later...

In the Feed Fluffy game, l is one of the letters, and the end spelled roll. Because I play Skyrim, I automatically thought of the guard line “Someone stole your sweet roll?” XD