DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Tainted Today (or, I Touched Saidin and...)

SableSage

This is just a silly question.

What did you do today that made you feel crazier bond you closer to the Black Tower?

Maybe, bantering with Google Maps or adding salt to your tea by mistake? Please feel free to share. ?

I'll go first:

I taught my student how rhyme and rhythm work in "How They Brought Good News from Ghent to Aix" and now I have horses galloping in my head. 

Well yesterday I had a banter (if banter means heavy argument...it might have gotten physical, he totally started it that rude cupcake of doom!) with the new discord bot... Even with @Arie and @SinisterDeath trying to mediate we did not end on good terms, so today I tried cursing it with saidin so we could get back the old one.. That one is a total bore *nods in agreement with self* but at least I could understand fishys functions..

Something like that?

9 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Well yesterday I had a banter (if banter means heavy argument...it might have gotten physical, he totally started it that rude cupcake of doom!) with the new discord bot... Even with @Arie and @SinisterDeath trying to mediate we did not end on good terms, so today I tried cursing it with saidin so we could get back the old one.. That one is a total bore *nods in agreement with self* but at least I could understand fishys functions..

Something like that?

I can feel your suffering. *sigh* Why don't they have any standard command at all? Wait, which bot is that? 

8 hours ago, Arie said:

I revel in the taint... 

Me too. At first it's awesome, then it feels like swimming in a pool of raw oil. ? *taking a shower*

18 hours ago, SableSage said:

Me too. At first it's awesome, then it feels like swimming in a pool of raw oil. ? *taking a shower*

Hmm. It is the opposite for me. I hated it beyond belief when I first touched saidin, knowing what it would do to me, but now I guess I got used to it? Not sure that's a good thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...