DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BotW (Breaking of the Wheel) Discussion

Cross

if you have any questions about the BotW RP, this is where to discuss it. unsure about a character? need clarification? want to join but dunno where to start? need plot point guidance? have ideas you want to bring in? let's talk about it

My character will be an Aes Sedai from the Brown Ajah. She will be in Cairhien's Royal Library first, trying to find information on why Aes Sedai need to use angreal too safely channel. 

Do you have any plot on how they're going to "fix the wheel", so to speak? 

She's been with the Brown Ajah for quite sometime. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to get an angreal. Sorry I didn't ask this earlier, but my thought is that since there are limited numbers of angreals and the likes not everyone can get ahold of one, and they would have to prioritize in their distribution. Does this work or should I edit? 

thats why i asked how long dynovie's been brown. i'd imagine dynovie would recognize the name norela. whether they knew eachother is something you can decide. but norela's been in the waste a good long time, close to 20 years maybe. if you decide they knew eachother, norela's lost a lot of weight, and looks a bit different.