DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kait's day is done.... Welcome Essy!

Emperor

Guest Emperor

Essy... welcome. You have stolen the spotlight from Kait and become the newest member of the Seanchan org. Please feel free to rub it into her face.

Guest Haxorsist

Welcome Essy! And if Empy sent you the usual PM, don't worry, you don't have to do "favours" for him just because he's the Org Leader.

Guest Barmacral

Glad to have you here Essy.

I have HIV on my lips, so I'm not going to kiss you.

I also think that Kait is very jealous of me.

IN YOUR FACE KAIT.

I'M BETTER THEN YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.

I'M MORE SUPERIOR.

AND I'M COOL.

Now that that's out of the way, glad to be here! Second Org I joined and I think it'll be the last! I'm looking forward to our serious discussions about serious topics.

Guest Emperor

We have plenty of those Essy. Feel free to start any topic if you do not see the topic already started and jump right into the conversations.

We have plenty of those Essy. Feel free to start any topic if you do not see the topic already started and jump right into the conversations.

You are a serious leader and this is a serious post!

I am serious

Guest Barmacral

Sheesh, you mean you've been talking to empy on the newbie boards for that long and you still didn't figure out that he's a serious guy?

Guest Cadsuane

Welcome, Essy! Seriously! :P

If you'd like to discuss something that isn't already started, go ahead and start a thread.

Guest Barmacral

This Essy character reminds me too much of someone...

hmm...

Oh yes, I remember now.

Me.

This Essy character reminds me too much of someone...

hmm...

Oh yes' date=' I remember now.

Me.[/quote']

Theres no comparison here.

It's obvious who the greater person is, I mean come on.

Me.

kait would run but that would make one of them happy. kait would stay but that would make the other happy.

essy, everything was less complicated before you came around. & barm - no comment.

hmmmmmmmm.

*balefires both barm & essy*

now they're stuck in their own prison together. the light send they kill each other in there & never break out.

kait would run but that would make one of them happy. kait would stay but that would make the other happy.

essy' date=' everything was less complicated before you came around. & barm - no comment.

hmmmmmmmm.

*balefires both barm & essy*

now they're stuck in their own prison together. the light send they kill each other in there & never break out.[/quote']

We'd put our heads together to come back and destroy you.

you could try putting your heads together to try & destroy me. but i've found if you're too alike you're gonna fail.

*sits & watches in amusement*

you provide good entertainment, though. it's like an upside-down triangle. the welcome threads get longer & longer. how beautiful =)

Archived