DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

20 Questions: Asha'man Shar'aman

Arie

This game works just like the 50 questions game, except that due to the lack of  active members, it has been made into 20 questions. Someone will ask 5 questions of @Asha'man Shar'aman, and he will answer them. Then, someone else will ask 5 questions, and Shar'aman will answer those. Everyone is allowed to ask 10 questions total, they simply have to wait for someone else to post before asking another 5 questions. 1 point per question is awarded to both participants (the person asking the questions and the person answering). It should be noted that the questions should be within the limits of the Code of Conduct, and that if he does not want to answer a question, he is not obligated too. 

Alright, here's my five questions:

1. Who is the worst written character in WoT in your opinion?

2. Who is the best written character in WoT in your opinion?

3. Favorite video game?

4. Favorite book/series?

5. What is a name in WoT that you absolutely refuse to pronounce correctly?

And yes, I shamelessly copy and pasted, because turn around is fair play!

I appreciate your copy and pasting. If the Writer’s Club leader thought my post was worth copying, I will take that as a compliment! 

1. Brandon Sanderson’s Lan. I was stoked to get an older Lan PoV, but in the first two pages alone, I found mistakes about what happened in New Spring, and it just didn’t feel good. 

2. This one is tough. Robert Jordan wrote some many good characters. I have to go with either Rand, or New Spring Moiraine. Rand’s journey is amazing, but RJ did such an amazing job with Moiraine. You could really see how she had matured and changed in the 20 years in between NS and tEotW and it was amazing to see why she does what she does. 
3. Again, this one comes at a tie. I love the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and have played a ridiculous amount, but I also recently started the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and I love it so much. 
4. WoT. WoT all day. 
5. You should not have asked me this question. *inhales* Birgitte, saidin, saidar, Bryne, Aviendha, Taim, Egwene, Nynaeve, Moiraine, Seanchan, damane, and Asmodean, just to name a few. *exhales heavily* Yeah. I am quite stubborn with names. 

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

1. Prefered means of transportation?

2. Most listened to song of the year?

3. Least likeable BT char?

4. Do you have a pet and if so, wich type?

5. Favourite seafood dish (preferably with recipe)? 

1. My bike. You would be amazed how much fun you can have jumping off curbs and manueling cracks in the road.

2. Probably Ride into Obsession by Blind Guardian (demo and released)

3. Atal Mishraile. Either that, or the guy who was a bully to Androl. I would give a lot to sucker punch that guy. 

4. Nope. No pets. 

5. Actually, I am a vegetarian. So I don't have a favorite seafood dish, or a recipe. Sorry, Lava. 

14 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Actually, I am a vegetarian. So I don't have a favorite seafood dish, or a recipe. Sorry, Lava. 

No I'm sorry, that was thoughtless of me! Actually I've been trying a while getting my family more or less meatfree, I had gotten it down to one meat (we still eat fish and seafood) day a week (and I want it said we're all from big hunting families brought up with meat on meat on meat veggies was just tiny ornaments)  then suddenly it became a thing everyone having taco every bleeping weekend..I tried with beans but it apparently wasn't good enough so I caved..but now I found new inspiration thanks to you!

To not further clutter up your question thread, can I make us a cookbook??

4 hours ago, Lavandula said:

No I'm sorry, that was thoughtless of me! Actually I've been trying a while getting my family more or less meatfree, I had gotten it down to one meat (we still eat fish and seafood) day a week (and I want it said we're all from big hunting families brought up with meat on meat on meat veggies was just tiny ornaments)  then suddenly it became a thing everyone having taco every bleeping weekend..I tried with beans but it apparently wasn't good enough so I caved..but now I found new inspiration thanks to you!

To not further clutter up your question thread, can I make us a cookbook??

No, it’s totally okay! You couldn’t have expected me to be vegetarian. That’s awesome! It can be really hard to do something when no one else is doing it.

Of course! The BT could totally use a cookbook!  

I experience the same thing with name pronunciation. I stick with the way I read it first, in my own native language, sometimes. I still say "Lan" as in "pLANt"(UK) and Moiraine as Mo-ee-ra-ee-n. 

Questions:

1. Favourite musician/band and why?
2. Fandom that people like but you dislike?
3. What do you do to relax/de-stress?
4. Favourite fantasy series/book (after WoT, since it's your favourite)?
5. The place in WoT you would like to visit the most?

7 hours ago, SableSage said:

I experience the same thing with name pronunciation. I stick with the way I read it first, in my own native language, sometimes. I still say "Lan" as in "pLANt"(UK) and Moiraine as Mo-ee-ra-ee-n. 

Questions:

1. Favourite musician/band and why?
2. Fandom that people like but you dislike?
3. What do you do to relax/de-stress?
4. Favourite fantasy series/book (after WoT, since it's your favourite)?
5. The place in WoT you would like to visit the most?

1, Blind Guardian. They have some awesome WoT songs, as well as songs about other books. I also like Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden. 
2. Honestly, there isn’t really one I dislike. There are some I stay away from because of spoilers, but pretty much all of the things I read or watch, I like. 
3. I like to read, or watch a show or YouTube. Being alone generally will do it. 
4. The Hobbit. I love the book. My dad and I read it together when I was really young, and I have re-read it multiple times since then. 
5. Malkier. I love the Malkieri culture, and I think it would be awesome to see the Thousand Lakes and the Seven Towers. Close second would be the Black Tower. 

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Is that not how you say Lan? I tawt so.. ? I say Mo-ra-ee-n.

I think so. That’s how I say it anyway. Mor-ane. That’s how I say it.