DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

name, rank, path whatever, you know the drill

also, you playing any tricks on anyone for April fools?

Arie, Warder Ambassador, Yellow Aes Sedai

..noooo.. but the world seems to be keen on playing tricks on me! giveaways shouldn't be hard, but apparently they are! 😐 Giving away things shouldn't cost me money.. but it did.. and i'm annoyed by it... 

Hayl3y, Head of the Blues aaaaand no tricks this year. I had a big presentation at work and I was so stressed by it that I couldn't think of anything fun  lol

Elgee, Amyrlin, Raised from the De ... errr Red.

This is the first year since 2007 that I've not played an April Fools Prank at DM. It makes me sad.

Aman, Manshima, Ren’shai accepted. 

No crazy pranks. Just a really small one on my friend. 

3 hours ago, Elgee said:

Elgee, Amyrlin, Raised from the De ... errr Red.

This is the first year since 2007 that I've not played an April Fools Prank at DM. It makes me sad.

What pranks did you play, Mother? After reading your trial, I can’t help but wonder what pranks you have pulled. 

On 4/3/2021 at 7:10 PM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

What pranks did you play, Mother? After reading your trial, I can’t help but wonder what pranks you have pulled. 

One year I had everyone convinced that the DM Social Group Reds were going to have to Bond all the Black Tower members, and they wouldn't be allowed to Bond anyone else.

Even the Reds believed me.

Another year I convinced my sisters that my Warder had asked me to marry him. And his wife. And that I was seriously considering his/their "offer".

6 hours ago, Elgee said:

One year I had everyone convinced that the DM Social Group Reds were going to have to Bond all the Black Tower members, and they wouldn't be allowed to Bond anyone else.

Even the Reds believed me.

Another year I convinced my sisters that my Warder had asked me to marry him. And his wife. And that I was seriously considering his/their "offer".

I would have LOVED to be around for those!  What ended up happening with the BT prank?

Kathleen Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah

i didn’t get up to any April fools day pranks for myself but I was in the know of one going on at work. An assistant was leaving (it was her last day) and she was going to pie her boss in the face (it took some coordination to pull off so half the office was aware). When she went to do it, she jumped out from around a door frame as he was walking by — she hesitated and he saw the plate, so he grabbed it and shoved it back into her face. It was the best backfiring I’d seen a long time. 

Cairos - Gray Sitter

I dont usually play april pranks joke lol

Tay - Red Head

I don't like April Fools jokes, and don't do them or participate in them.

Not fond of pranking in general. I think it's a hold over from the Band drama so many years ago. 

20 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

What ended up happening with the BT prank?

People got upset and I had to quickly tell them it was just a joke.

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

People got upset and I had to quickly tell them it was just a joke.

That’s boring! I would have thought the BT would have been stoked considering how inactive we are. 

There were a few stuff-necks in the day.. there tends to be over the years... 

4 hours ago, Arie said:

There were a few stuff-necks in the day.. there tends to be over the years... 

I guess relations between the two were not as good then?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

i think there was a line between the two that wasnt' meant to be crossed, and it made the idea of stream crossing uncomfortable for some people.

1 hour ago, Arie said:

i think there was a line between the two that wasnt' meant to be crossed, and it made the idea of stream crossing uncomfortable for some people.

Huh. I did not know that. I feel like the BT is better about that now. And the WT. Maybe influence from the books was going too strong then?

• 3 weeks later...

Jeannaisais, Aes Sedai, Brown Ajah

I'm just glad I didn't have to teach any high school kid's on April 1st because that's always a dicey endeavor lol

18 hours ago, Sooh said:

Sooh, blue and just in time 🙂

Glad to see you! Keep an eye out for some good news coming soon 😚

On 4/28/2021 at 3:24 PM, Elgee said:

Glad to see you! Keep an eye out for some good news coming soon 😚

Ok, you tickled me... I'm tempted to just add every question word I know...

18 hours ago, Sooh said:

Ok, you tickled me... I'm tempted to just add every question word I know...

I have a secret... and you can't know it yet - Evil Plan Baby | Meme  Generator