DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

But it was a beginning...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back! It’s awesome that so many people are returning! If JamesBrown joined “recently” then I just joined! Only been here for a few months. Was your Ways project daunting, or were you just ready to go build them?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

I mean, the tools we had were really good at the time - and the excitement level helped motivation. The only part that was daunting was possibly that I wanted to remain true to RJs vision and when my peers from DM visited they would feel like they were in the books rather than in an interpretation of it. hehe. the pressure was real

As a note,  because I got excited and forgot.. no off-site DM projects or advertising allowed. (See CoC). Sooo... that will have to stay as a private (figure out a solution or middle ground later) kinda thing. If just for now. 

?

4 hours ago, Arie said:

As a note,  because I got excited and forgot.. no off-site DM projects or advertising allowed. (See CoC). Sooo... that will have to stay as a private (figure out a solution or middle ground later) kinda thing. If just for now. 

?

yup yup. side gig hehe. idea maker. etc lol

18 minutes ago, Hayl3y said:

Welcome back Caddy ! I'm Hayl3y, I'm a blue here but a green in the RP section ?

Good to see that we are getting more and more returnees ?

*grabs the glue *

I suspect the impending series had a fair few of us remembering our roots. 

On 3/28/2021 at 8:31 PM, CaddySedai said:

I still maintain I am the longest serving unbonded greenie in the Tower. I might have need of your cane from time to time. I will gladly pay you for its use in yucca fries. 

Fairly recently, I was bonded. It was worth the wait! 

21 minutes ago, Jaydena said:

Hi Caddy!! Most everyone I don't recognize. I wish I knew if any of the oldies changed their names. So far I recognize Arie, Caddy, and Elgee. Glad you are back!!

I could hop on icq if it makes you feel like a kid again. 

Maybe help you find the page you are looking for on eXcite... maybe ask jeeves or even dogpile. 

Or maybe you are particularly adventurous and you wanna be part of my top five on myspace :3

lol

4 minutes ago, Arie said:

omg, icq is? i still have my number memorized... from like forever ago. i have forgotten nearly every phone number.. but icq? yeesh.. lol

yup. every year i redownload it but I has no friends on it anymore lmao

Reunion? 

Retro is cool. lol

OMG ICQ, MySpace... Jeesh MSN group chats! I detest discord (it updates itself every time I open it, and eats all my data), but that's what we have nowadays ... *le sigh*

Oh and Jaydena was my Mentor ... now you all know who to blame ?

40 minutes ago, Elgee said:

I detest discord (it updates itself every time I open it, and eats all my data), but that's what we have nowadays ... *le sigh*

So that is why you don't reply to my seductive advances on Discord.... And here I thought it was my sword... 

aer-sws-1503_1.jpg

(Still waiting on some fancy accesses... >.>)