DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

dubz

Guest Barmacral

Welcome Dubs! Avoid the General WoT discussion because the spoilers will burn your eyes. Structured discussion shouldn't be too bad.

Be sure to check out fiddlesticks for all of your spamming needs and the orgs to find something you enjoy there.

Be sure to check out the Seanchan for the Movie Making thread, as well as all of your entertainment discussion.

Welcome Dubs! Avoid the General WoT discussion because the spoilers will burn your eyes. Structured discussion shouldn't be too bad.

Be sure to check out fiddlesticks for all of your spamming needs and the orgs to find something you enjoy there.

Be sure to check out the Seanchan for the Movie Making thread' date=' as well as all of your entertainment discussion.[/quote']

DAMN YOU. I was so close for this one!

Welcome Dubs! Avoid Bamacral because he will burn your eyes.

I hear people in fiddlesticks are boring, and the only org availible is Illumanators.

But seriously, find an org that interests you! Spamming, art, tv, movies, games, computers.

Why don't we have a pr0n div? Seriously.

Welcome Dubz!

Fear not newbie Essy. Spam is in us all. We are all one with spam, and spam one with us. The spam is holy and righteous. Let the spam guide you in all that you do. Spam is the path to joy! All hail spam, the creator of all!! Hail Spam!!!

essy, essy, essy. spam is the new god. ish a compliment coming from any fiddler & anyone who isn't too because they wish they were. barm was complimenting you. now go kiss & say you're sorry.

*kait waves camera*

as for you, 12th, just shut up. no newbie would be silly enough to believe you.

essy' date=' essy, essy. spam is the new god. ish a compliment coming from any fiddler & anyone who isn't too because they wish they were. barm [i']was[/i] complimenting you. now go kiss & say you're sorry.

*eats kait*

Now, what? :evil:

*sighs* ... again?? light, why do they all eat me?

*twists sideways & lodges in essy's throat* ... now obviously the boys aren't doing their job. this is what i always do when someone eats me. i sit here. do you really want me in such a place of power? besides, i think loki's throat is still the nicest.

*wriggles innocently*

Guest Egwene

Welcome to DM, Dubz :)

Despite the impression the motely crew above may have given, there are actually a lot of pretty normal people here on DM :wink:

If you like that sort of banter... look no futher than Fiddlesticks. For the total opposite, try out the Debates and Discussion board. Best thing to do is browse and join in where things catch your eye. Main thing is that you have a good time here with us.

Welcome to DM! Don't worry about that rabble above! As Eggy said, most of us are normal. Empy will be along soon, and you'll see why he doesn't fall into the Normal category.

Anyway, have a look around to see what is on offer. If you have any questions, just ask, and someone will enlighten you with an answer.

Guest Emperor

Who is Normal? Normal is boring... and I am not boring.

I am a robot... sent to earth to respond to posts at DM.

Really, that is all I am?

Well, I dance really cool too... except the fad went out of style in the 80s.

Mr Roboto.....

Archived