DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This Month (March) in the History of the White Tower we celebrate...

My account was old, but March marks 20 years for me. ^.^

Congrats to us all!

23 minutes ago, Arie said:

My account was old, but March marks 20 years for me. ^.^

Congrats to us all!

WOW! Congrats, dear mentor! I knew that you had been around for about that long, but it's crazy thinking about it now. How does it feel to have been around that long?

Mostly, out of date. XD

Not many around to say the same in age these days, and the amount of versions and shifts have been quite dramatic. I am curious to see how we will evolve next! 

1 minute ago, Arie said:

Mostly, out of date. XD

Not many around to say the same in age these days, and the amount of versions and shifts have been quite dramatic. I am curious to see how we will evolve next! 

I am too! Especially with the show coming out. I wonder how many people will join thinking DM is about the show? And how many threads they will come across and be so confused? 

On 3/8/2021 at 7:40 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

...the anniversary of everyone who joined in March!

@Sooh

@Zander?

@JamesBrown

@_Kynwric_

@Arie

Happy anniversary!

Good grief - every one of these was a staff member at some stage!

11 hours ago, Elgee said:

Good grief - every one of these was a staff member at some stage!

Really? Wow! I only knew about JamesBrown and Arie. I’ve learned so much doing these!

• 1 month later...

Sooh! It's so good to see you *snuggles*

How are you??

I'm good 🙂

Having a one year old is a lot of work, and we all had covid in January and this winter has just been a whirlwind of illnesses, but we're powering through 🙂

How are you?

9 minutes ago, Sooh said:

we all had covid in January

Oh my word that must have been tough! Especially with a little one.

I had it last October, and I'm still struggling to get my energy back. Getting better though 🙂

31 minutes ago, Elgee said:

Oh my word that must have been tough! Especially with a little one.

I had it last October, and I'm still struggling to get my energy back. Getting better though 🙂

Yeah, the energy has been the issue with me too. I only had like a little cold and a couple of days of fever for the covid itself, and Jakob had the same thankfully. My hubby was really low on oxygen uptake, so he was in the hospital for five days, and was on oxygen for a couple of weeks after he got home as well. He's pretty much back to normal now though thankfully.

Having already had it though it makes me feel a little bit more at ease with being out and about at least.

Hospitalization must have really been stressful all round for you guys! I'm so glad you're all better now.

4 hours ago, Elgee said:

Hospitalization must have really been stressful all round for you guys! I'm so glad you're all better now.

He absolutely hated it and bugged the doctors who then called me to ask if he's always like that lol. And being alone with Jakob, knowing that I couldn't have any help with him for the two weeks this went on for was hard. I have no idea how single parents do it. I need my help with him. He's a handful lol.

I have the greatest respect for single parents!

As do I. I don't want to ever have to single parent, and it almost baffles me that some choose to. (An old roommate wanted another kid without attachments and band, job done. Single mom of two. Love her to bits. but that's crazy to me!)

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, _Kynwric_ said:

Someone called? Yeah, yeah, it was a month ago, sue me.

Me sue?

Say you, say me?