DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yup, first one of 2021. #helping

Hows the year been? This is a check-in to see how everyone is doing! Have you Self Care'd lately?

Arie. Yellow. Ambassador to the Warders. Ren'Shai and Me'arearth.

I need to be better about the self-care, myself, but kids are going back to school in April. 2-days a week. 

Asha'man Shar'aman. Manshima. 

Just kind of getting by. This year hasn't been too bad. I've been enjoying DM, and have probably been skulking around longer than I should be. 

JamesBrown. Der'Manshima.

I survived the IceMageddon of 2021 basically unscathed. Now I'm busy busy getting the house ready for a wedding shower in a week, plus rehearsals for a community theater play starting in two weeks.

cross, keeper of the chronicles, aes sedai brown ajah.

my mom passed away in january, so self care is pretty much all i’ve been doing. processing, adapting. right now i’m trying to pull myself back into proper sleep routines and work. 

I am so, so very sorry for your loss, Cross. 

I'm sorry, Cross. *hugs*

LilyElizabeth, Green Sitter

I ALWAYS practice self-care. I couldn't function without it. 

Thank you, Arie!

I've just worked about 30 days straight without a break, trying to get the books done to a point so I can work out what our profit we're PROBABLY going to make in 2020-21, so I can work out what profit we MIGHT be for the 2021-22 bookyear, so the auditor can work out what provisional tax we PROBABLY have to pay. It's the biggest idiocy around. If you "guess" wrong, you can go to jail.

Anyhoo, now that the tax year has ended (1 March to 28 Feb), I have to redo most of that work to get the ACTUAL figures for 2020-21.

StarRisk, Manshima, forever-mintee to LilyElizabeth, warder to Phaedra, and friend to all,

Self care through caring for the family. Seems like they are struggling so much with depression and sleeplessness, which maybe I'm just used to, so I spend my days lifting their spirits, getting a routine for them, and finding time for loads of schoolwork...One foot in front of the other

Hayl3y, First Selector - Blue Ajah

Trying to take care of myself as much as I can 😅

2021 is kinda rough so far

Dar'Jen Ab Owain, Green Sitter

Trying to self-care, but its a challenge when I'm generally the one keeping everything together. 

(Hugs all) Hoping everyone finds a little time for themselves.

Verbal"icious", Der'Manshima

Haven't poked in here for a while, thought it was time to bug folks again!

Hey Verbal! Good to see you poking about the little guys again! 😄 

*gives everyone a warm consentive hug*

On 3/11/2021 at 5:08 PM, Verbal32 said:

Verbal"icious", Der'Manshima

Haven't poked in here for a while, thought it was time to bug folks again!

You're a PokaBug. I likes.

Cairos - Gray Sitter

I survived Covid and got the 2 shots for it as well. I have not been picking up a lot because i was kinda getting burnt out so self care is a must. Overall 2021 was kinda of rough except i got a new nurse job at a bigger hospital. Miss you all.