DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sorry that I've been away

Cairos

Sorry everybody that I've been away. For the past 2 weeks, I got COVID and have survived it. I had really bad body aches, headaches, fatigue, cough, fever and chills. I have am now better and I also got the vaccine. 

How is everybody doing?

• 4 months later...

Sorry to hear you had Covid but glad you recovered! We lost my father-in-law to covid last December so it definitely makes me nervous when I know folks have had it.

I'm doing great now school is out for summer lol Working on finalizing aspects for self-publishing a fantasy novel by *hopefully* the end of this calendar year. There are SO many moving pieces that I never knew about!! One step at a time!

I know you posted this in February but here we are. July 1st. How did THAT happen??!!

On 7/4/2021 at 3:46 AM, Cairos said:

Oh what is the name of the novel so that I can keep a look out for it! So excited for you.

@Cairos Book one of the trilogy and the trilogy title will be "The LeNoir Legacy" and I have an anticipated release for mid-December 2021 (the cover artist I wanted didn't have any availability until November 2021 and while I could have paid a rush fee.... I'm not made of money lol but the wait will give me time to figure out recording my own audiobook and all the formatting stuffs). I may ask for ARC readers around here closer to release date if given the okay - I've actually had a beta say mine reads similar at times to Wheel of Time! I'm still surprised at that connection but I'll take it lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 10:59 PM, Cairos said:

Yes please. I'm very interested in reading your book. 

Aww thanks! I'm excited to get it out there soon(ish)! I'm also working on a prequel short story of sorts that I'll be ready to share by the end of August (it'll be free in exchange for signing up to my newsletter that will probably be like a once or twice a month type of thing as I know how annoying it is to get inundated with one email after the other lol). The prequel short story is titled "The Crown's Inheritance" - I'll be sure to share what I have available once it's ready 🙂 Turns out publishing (especially deciding to self-publish) is quite the journey!

Hope all is going well with you! You got a new job recently (ish), yes?