DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bela's Carnival- Fav fictional animal

Cross

Bela is clearly a favorite around here. but there's a long list of fictional animals and pets that exist within the world of books, movies and tv. so here's where we share our favorites and talk about them! 

which one's your favorite? from what series? how come? 

39 minutes ago, Cross said:

OoT and TP they come when you call the best. and the one in BoTW is epona and isnt ya know?

BotW Epona isn’t that great. I liked OoT Epona, but I didn’t use her a lot. Never played TP, so I don’t know about her. 

1 hour ago, Cross said:

TP is pretty good. and epona is in it a lot. really helps cover ground and she's easy to navigate. of course in that one if we're talking about fictional animals. link is a wolf

I'm hoping to be able to play it soon. Got hyped about Age of Calamity, so that came first, and now I'm hyped about the HD Skyward Sword, so that might come first too. I look forward to playing as Wolf Link, though I wonder what it means for the canon if Wolf Link can be in BotW at the same time as the Hero of the Wild? Unless the amibos aren't canon?

no amiibos arent canon. they're just fun things to use in game.

as it is anyway zelda canon is all over the place. tenuous links if any, though they've tried to connect them all since OoT. there are still outliers, skyward sword tending to be one. windwaker too. 

6 hours ago, Cross said:

no amiibos arent canon. they're just fun things to use in game.

as it is anyway zelda canon is all over the place. tenuous links if any, though they've tried to connect them all since OoT. there are still outliers, skyward sword tending to be one. windwaker too. 

Zelda canon is all over the place! Makes it hard to tell what is canon and what isn’t. 

3 hours ago, Cross said:

the general rule of thumb in that universe is that every game is canon, and is basically a different era and incarnation of the same people. 

Yeah. The timeline split is still weird and annoying though, because you never know if the oldest game is in the most recent spot in the timeline, or where the game you are playing even is in the timeline.