DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The idea for this activity thread is that I will post a trivia question, and whoever answers it correctly first in one day will get a point. I will then post another trivia question, this time from a different book/movie. Same rules here. This will happen once more, and whoever has the most points at the end will win. The countdown will officially start at midnight tonight, so that we have a nice round number, and so that hopefully, everyone in the different timezones can have an equal chance to answer. Okay, so that might be a little confusing, so here are the basic rules/guidelines/just info on the activity:

1. The 24 hour cycle will begin and end at midnight, Pacific Time Zone. 

2. No looking up the answers, please.

3. Whoever correctly answers the question FIRST, will get the point. No exceptions.

4. If you have questions, let me know.

5. The questions will deal with the Lord of the Rings, The Wheel of Time, and Harry Potter. If you do not want spoilers for these series, then please avoid this thread. 

6. And lastly, have fun! It's okay to throw out a random guess if you don't know. 

Trivia question: What was Gollum's original name?

If you find this one too easy or too hard, let me know, and I will make the others easier/harder, depending on the opinion of the majority.

EDIT: No one seems to have an interest in this, so now it's less of a game. Answer if you feel like, but if you don't, no worries. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman
On 2/15/2021 at 1:15 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Trivia question: What was Gollum's original name?

Smeagol.