DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand Freeing the Damane

I remember reading that Rand went to the Seanchan  Empire and entered the capital to confront 

the man who took control while Tuon was away. He allowed himself to be collared but freed himself with the 

true power and then freed all the damane who then began their revenge on their captors.

Can anyone tell me where this occurs? I can't find it.

I know I didn't dream it.

Oliver

1 hour ago, Rand Freeing the Damane said:

I remember reading that Rand went to the Seanchan  Empire and entered the capital to confront 

the man who took control while Tuon was away. He allowed himself to be collared but freed himself with the 

true power and then freed all the damane who then began their revenge on their captors.

Oliver

That didn't happen.

6 hours ago, Rand Freeing the Damane said:

Oliver

Might have been a bit of Fan fiction you read somewhere but it’s definitely not Canon. Also unless this guy had got hold of a unknown Male A’dam somewhere then being leashed won’t work and part of the Damane trg is to be Brainwashed into believing that they must never be freed. 

Edited by Harldin