DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Signature help?

I don't know if this is an okay place to put this, but I really want to know. How in the name of the flaming Dark One himself, did you get an image small enough to fit the signature box? Did you shrink the image, crop it or something else? I've been trying forever, but every time I find a decent image, it's too big. Even after cropping  until you can only see a quarter of the image. I don't know if I'm too stupid to figure it out, or what. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

There some tutorials for sig makers in the arts guild that cover this

You can resize and crop a picture, but a lot of sig pics are actually made by people maniputing several pics, using both resizing, croping and merging photos togheter to make new pictures

17 hours ago, Hayl3y said:

@Asha'man Shar'aman if you need help , don't hesitate to send me the picture. I can resize them for you ?

Thank you Hayl3y Sedai! I will try on my own, but if I can't get it, then I will send it to you. Does PM work for those purposes?

9 hours ago, Hayl3y said:

sure, you can send this through PM ?

Thank you! There is something I have to check first in regard to the picture, so I will likely send the PM in a day or two.

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

We should really have a signature auction again!

I was reading about those! It sounds pretty fun!

3 hours ago, Elgee said:

We should really have a signature auction again!

I think the Art Club has taken over this activity. It would be fun to have another centered here, though. ? 

(Although, it's mostly all the same people)

On 1/24/2021 at 11:33 PM, Arie said:

I think the Art Club has taken over this activity. It would be fun to have another centered here, though. ? 

(Although, it's mostly all the same people)

They can have it there, just invite all of us ... LoL

Mind you, then we have to "join" that club to participate ?