DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Disenchantment part 3 discussion. (Spoilers and theories are incredibly likely, so please be aware of that fact.)

Disenchantment part 3 is out!!!! I just finished watching it tonight. Now, I don't know if anyone here even watched Disenchantment, so if no one here does, I will not be offended if this thread is taken down. Hoping there are some people who watch it, what did you think? 

Edit: I was stupid and said Disenchanted rather than Disenchantment. Oops!

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman
8 hours ago, Phaedra said:

I haven't, but it sounds interesting! I'm going to look it up!

It is a really good show. The first two parts (seasons) are better than the third in my opinion. It is kind of like a fantasy version of the Simpsons. It is by the same guy, Matt Groening. Absolutely hilarious. You should watch the first two episodes and see what you think. It is truly a great show. 

That's the one, right ? disenchantment1-768x432.jpg

I have watched the first two season, still need to watch season #3

It was indeed hilarious... and I even bought a shirt with this on it 😄

do-it-luci-vara-hidayah.jpg

@Hayl3y Sedai, you got it right! Part 3 is different, but still funny. In the wise words of Luci, “Do it. Do it. Do it.” Watch the season Bean! Then I’ll torture you until you give me you opinion. As a friend. You know. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

Hahaha i'll surely have a look, first tho I need to finish that Korean series called Sweet home 😊

• Asha'man Shar'aman changed the title to Disenchantment part 3 discussion. (Spoilers and theories are incredibly likely, so please be aware of that fact.)