DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Since it seems to be the only somewhat active thread in here I vote...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Haha! Yeah that’s true. BT isn’t very active. It’s sad since this is such a great club idea. I guess you and I are just kinda trying to keep it afloat until people can get back. I think we should keep it going too. *casually reaches through a gateway and grabs some snacks* Anything you want, My Lady Lava?

Too true..I haven't gotten to far with the books so I'm honnestly not very updated on the BT, but I do see the potential here, it is kinda a spammy group lol, and fun games and spam is easy to join in on if one are new or even if one have little time to spare. 

*sips applecider* well thank thee kind sir but I am all set cheers 🍻

Hey we should tots brainstorm in the ideas thread!

Ok just save a crumb or two for newbie😏 

Btw did anyone tell you about the discord chat? We didn't have an official BT chat before to day ofcourse..but we do now😁

Edited by Lavandula
1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

Ok just save a crumb or two for newbie😏 

Btw did anyone tell you about the discord chat? We didn't have an official BT chat before to day ofcourse..but we do now😁

Haha! I will. Maybe. 

I didn't know about the discord chat. Is it like an invitation thing or what?

Oooh oooh did you see the gateway game? We totally got to do that when we get more active people! They also had something called a shadow game and hangman in the past that's games people can easily just drop into..