DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FoL- What Brightens (Discussion)

while being Lights to others is important, it's also important to recharge our own lights. 

so share with us! 

what brightens your day? what brings a smile to your face and neverfails? 

personally for me, top on the list is cute dog videos:

doggies!

then something that brightens my mornings every weekday: 

Good Mythical Morning!

What always brings a smile to my face is a big hug from the kids ?

Lately, work was tough and I needed something to have a real break during my lunch time. Since I'm working from home, it's not that easy ... I always feel guilty when I leave my screen (even if it's only to get a cup of water in the kitchen).

but this show managed to make me have a real break :

Bridgerton-family-books-NEtflix.jpg

Never thought that I'd fall for such a girly show ?

But it was exactly what I needed

I have so many things that light up my life: feeling the wind on my face as the horse beneath me gallops across the arena; hearing the gentle slaps of waves on my thighs as I wade fish for that trout; smelling the salt air as I wiggle my toes in the cool sands of the beach; tasting that first sip of orange spiced coffee as the rays of the morning sun kiss my face; seeing the face of the one I love above all others.

The energies of nature, the Universe, and love is what makes the world brighter for me.

oh gosh yes phaedra, i have to admit i dont get out and allow nature to calm my soul as i should. it is hard to do where i live but even just getting into the backyard, some good music in my ears and just sitting, breathing, and escaping into another world. 

i think the best way to describe it is being totally present in the moment. 

• 2 weeks later...