DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

review of the 2020 creations

What are some of your good and less good hobby creations of last year and why

Everyone has a hobby and very many hobbies people create things one way or another... And like the gray i for one love creating and even trying out new stuff

So to kick start this here is a piece I am both dissatisfied and very satisfied with. Its from dELFcember

42762038_IMG_20201223_2323542.jpg

i think my blue's weren't quite right not the shading in the flames, also not quite satisfied with the elf face capture in the fang

On the other hand the element i thought I would struggle most with on this idea, the fang itself...i am actually very satisfied with

So what are some of your hobby creations whether it be cooking, crafting, art or something else that you did do well and less well with in the past year and why do you feel so

I've been working on an oil pastel for over a year for my sister, and all I got done last year was a rough sketch. I WILL finish it this year!

h3o1Ifj.jpg

I love to bake! This year i have done tons of baking with food and dessert. What i think came out well was my brussle sprouts with balsamic honey dressing. It was to die for lol. The only thing bad about it was that it was too charred on the top so you have that burnt taste to it. It was really good though. Now i make it all the time. 

I wanna learn baking, but my wife and I hate when there's fattening desserts around the house afterwards. 

There's nothing like baking a cake, eating a single slice, then dumping the rest into the trash.

you can send me the cake of you like @JamesBrown lol

this is what going to a workplace used to be good for: you could have all the fun of baking, keep a bit for yourself and then give the rest to the ever-hungry people in the office.

I've been trying to get into writing the books that I've been thinking of doing for years now, but I can't seem to put my ideas in words. I really do need to try harder.

i havent baked for years...you can make most cakes in smaller portions though and freeze them in portion sizes so you only take up as much as you need...there also microwave baking in coffeecups...portion size 😛

but really almost anything goes in cupcake forms 😉 

i surprized people with that in the past, making cakes usually thats really big in cupcakeportions, many cakes less messy to eat that way too

i honestely is happy with not backing i like the decor thing mostly and so am happy if i am allowed to do that at times on others backing or such...while i dont succeed always i like making things that looks neat...like decorating gingerbreadcookies ...last few years i goten storemade ones to decorate with all type of frosting colors and cake decoration

i hear you on the ending projects too, got too many projects due to life throwing me curveballs in all kinds of crafts laying around, from kniting and crocheting, to scrapbookingbooks, drawings, manips, sowing projects...atm i am focusing on drawing and geting started with photos again as its less strain on my hands then many of my other hobbies