DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where is everybody?!

Where is everybody at?! It's so quite in the Band! Maybe I should make some noise or put out some free bandies or maybe some of the secret MG brew! Maybe that'll get everybody back!  

*walks to the secret hidden stash and takes out some MG brew*

@dicetosser1, @Jeannaisais, @Taymist

Hope people come back and have some fun in the Band!

*peeks over the book she's reading* Ummm...... noise? I'm reading here folks! Just let me read in peace! Mkay!!!

Oh MG brew.... *grabs one and returns to her comfy large chair to return to reading*

On 12/25/2020 at 1:32 AM, dicetosser1 said:

Australia....

Sure you didn't get lost on the way there? lol

*waves back at @Cairos* Sorry I've been relatively MIA. Nothing super life shattering or amazing happening here other than surviving face to face teaching. Well okay, life shattering kinda happened but more for the hubs than me since his dad passed away on Dec. 15th so that's been... rough. And my brother-in-law has been staying with us every since he arrived on December 17th. So, I've been hiding in books and cooking to make sure the boys eat something other than fast food.

My 3yo is hilarious with gift opening. He unraveled every. single. bow. on. every. single. present. lol And then, he got a box of legos. He didn't go straight for the legos. Oh no. He grabbed the instruction booklet and started 'reading' it by saying "uhh something something something" *turns page and gasps* "Dragon!!" The lego set was for making cars and trains... but he found the ad for another one of a dragon lol But he was content with building cars made of legos with his uncle. Oh and then, for Christmas lunch at my parents yesterday.... the child asked for one crescent roll and a handful of broccoli. And then discovered peanut butter fudge. So, overall, a decent Christmas Eve/Day around here 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year, guys and gals.

Sorry to hear of your hubby's loss, Jea. That's hard at any time but before Christmas just seems extra bad. 

All good with me. Trying to keep my business afloat in the midst of yet another lockdown here in Scotland so that's taking up most of my time. Other half is on furlough leave again as of Friday too, getting under my feet lol. No family or friends impacted by COVID yet thankfully. Can't complain really. 

*tacklehugs all of you*