DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where is everybody?!

Cairos

Where is everybody at?! It's so quite in the Band! Maybe I should make some noise or put out some free bandies or maybe some of the secret MG brew! Maybe that'll get everybody back!  

*walks to the secret hidden stash and takes out some MG brew*

@dicetosser1, @Jeannaisais, @Taymist

Hope people come back and have some fun in the Band!

*peeks over the book she's reading* Ummm...... noise? I'm reading here folks! Just let me read in peace! Mkay!!!

Oh MG brew.... *grabs one and returns to her comfy large chair to return to reading*

On 12/25/2020 at 1:32 AM, dicetosser1 said:

Australia....

Sure you didn't get lost on the way there? lol

*waves back at @Cairos* Sorry I've been relatively MIA. Nothing super life shattering or amazing happening here other than surviving face to face teaching. Well okay, life shattering kinda happened but more for the hubs than me since his dad passed away on Dec. 15th so that's been... rough. And my brother-in-law has been staying with us every since he arrived on December 17th. So, I've been hiding in books and cooking to make sure the boys eat something other than fast food.

My 3yo is hilarious with gift opening. He unraveled every. single. bow. on. every. single. present. lol And then, he got a box of legos. He didn't go straight for the legos. Oh no. He grabbed the instruction booklet and started 'reading' it by saying "uhh something something something" *turns page and gasps* "Dragon!!" The lego set was for making cars and trains... but he found the ad for another one of a dragon lol But he was content with building cars made of legos with his uncle. Oh and then, for Christmas lunch at my parents yesterday.... the child asked for one crescent roll and a handful of broccoli. And then discovered peanut butter fudge. So, overall, a decent Christmas Eve/Day around here 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year, guys and gals.

Sorry to hear of your hubby's loss, Jea. That's hard at any time but before Christmas just seems extra bad. 

All good with me. Trying to keep my business afloat in the midst of yet another lockdown here in Scotland so that's taking up most of my time. Other half is on furlough leave again as of Friday too, getting under my feet lol. No family or friends impacted by COVID yet thankfully. Can't complain really. 

*tacklehugs all of you*

• 2 months later...

Hope everybody is doing well and staying safe. Miss you guys! 

Update: Got a new job at a bigger hospital. I started this week! New computer system which is different than what i'm used to. Also i'm fulltime at my other job at another hospital. They did not want me to leave so they are working around my schedule at my new hospital. 

*hands everybody a MG brew*

• 1 month later...

*snatches an MG Brew from @dicetosser1 * I was just waiting for it to be properly ripe!

3.5 more days with students for the 2020-2021 school year! Wowsa! Outside of school stuff, I've been working to self-publish my debut novel - haven't decided an official release date yet but I've got a line editor, a cover design artist, and have folks about halfway through my round two of beta reading so... it's happening. That and I have an interview Monday afternoon with a much better district than where I'm currently working and that's closer to home so *fingers crossed*

*collapses into chair and downs MG Brew before Dice can steal it back* Now.... what should I do with my summer that starts the Monday after next? Hmm....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still hanging in there!  A few of us just got back together last month for a Mafia game after a year + hiatus.

Oh noes. I was tagged. I must hide ummmmm where... where to hide.... it's summer time in the states and I'm a teacher so I'll hide in the classroom. Yes, perfectly logical.

In all reality - woohoo summertime!!! I just got back from vacation with my mom and sis, which was fun and we all made it back home safe yesterday despite some flight mishaps for my sister!

*snuggles Jea*

glad you had a great vacation. 

*tackles Shad*

oh the good old mafia days lol I miss them

On 7/4/2021 at 3:45 AM, Cairos said:

*snuggles Jea*

glad you had a great vacation. 

Mine ended better than mom's - she came home to dad sick with Covid (they're both vaccinated so my guess is got a variant but as of yesterday he can smell & taste again and feeling less tired than he did Saturday past so he's getting better). My husband and son spent time with my dad the day before he spiked a fever but so far they've both been fine and hoping it stays that way!!!

Thanks for the snuggles! Got any MG Brew to go with those? 😉 

of course i have MG brews. They are in my hidden stash.

*hands Jea a big old MG brew*

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 10:56 PM, Cairos said:

of course i have MG brews. They are in my hidden stash.

*hands Jea a big old MG brew*

*downs the MG Brew* I'll take another please and thank you - the first day of school is getting too close now lol (I've still got a month but still!)

I keep forgetting to log on here. Only remembered today since we got a startup month for the tv show!

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes we finally know the month lol I'm not so patiently awaiting a trailer and release *date*, along with the rest of us I'm sure!