DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Russell, you have been summoned.

I apologize for the wait Aes Sedai @Phaedra. I am very busy with responsibilities, as you know:

Death is light as a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain.

What can I do for you?

I suppose I can forgive the wait.

Even though you've lurked here for 20 years (which, isn't it weird to say that you've even done something for 20 years?! The flow of time moves so swiftly. But I digress....), your time here at DM really began about the same time mine did. In that time, we've caused a bit of shenanigans, competed against each other in a few escape rooms, contributed to the Tower significantly (if I do say so myself), and generally became a sort of aspie mom and dad (or as Cross put it, "grampie" 😄) to the newer aspies that came after us, not as mentors, but as people going through the same process. 

On a bit of a more personal note, we share quite a bit in common, in the things we enjoy, how we look at the world, and dorky senses of humor. I mean, I don't know anyone else that has played the game Shadowgate! There is also a certain camaraderie that comes with being prior military, particularly from the same branch, as well as an affinity for "It will keeeel". We are both Patreons of this site, and to this day, I still can't tell you what Harriet said on our call with her 😂. In addition, you've also been teaching me to play DnD, and helping me develop a bad@$$ character without alienating those we play with (I have great aspirations and don't like taking the time to build these things...which, I still want my mini dragon, and eventually, warship, BTW 😂).

With this said, I feel like you and I are traveling the same path, and I can't think of anyone that I would like to share this DM and WoT journey with more than you. Russell, would you like to join me on my travels as my bonded Warder, to continue doing the good work we've been doing here, together?

Edited by Phaedra

Well, this is an honor. We are newly minted and you are ready to bond a Warder, to take on the great issues of DM, and you've chosen me. I don't know if there are a lot of options, but I am honored nonetheless haha 

I've read over the rules and guidelines, ensuring all is in order, and I accept and join you in Bonding, Phaedra Sedai of the Blue Ajah.

There are always options you goof, including not bonding at all, so there 😜.

*tapping into Saidar, Phae surrounds Star with the weaves of bonding, tying him to her as her Warder.*

In the Light, this is the way.

So say we all.

Edited by Phaedra

Woohoo!!! Congrats to my mintee too and her new warder! So exciting! 

Oh yay! I can post to celebrate! Congratulations to two! Nothing makes me happier than seeing the next generation bond and grow! ^^