DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm Confused.

Ranch Doritos

Yea, I'm confused. I've read the threads and pins about getting started. As i want to be an Asha'man. 
only thing is im confused on how to fully get everything done, like i understand making a character, then emailing eta, but like do i put it on the Fandom page for DMRP?

I just need someone to explain it, prob be better if you had Discord to help explain it since im on discord just about 24/7.
im in the DM Disc, and i use my DM handle for my Discord.

Hiya/Welcome, Ranch!

Totally understand the confusion, but hopefully that won't last for long!

Basically, once your bio is reviewed and approved, you post/play out most threads on the Dragon Reborn IC - Main board (found in the drop-down under the banner of this/the WoT Role Play Club board).

You may not have access yet, but I look forward to seeing you around as an Asha'man / in 'The Alliance' (Black Tower/Wolfkin/Band of the Red Hand). If you can access it, this is a handy starter/info post.

I'd be happy to chat via PM and/or on Discord if need be too ? I'll add you there after I get home from work!

• 4 weeks later...

A belated welcome, @Ranch Doritos. Hopefully Cass has sorted you out and you've found the RP channel in the DM Discord. As I'm sure she's probably explained, there's no need for you to add your bio anywhere. All you have to do is email it so Cass can approve it and post it to the bio board for cross checking. If you need to ask anything else, feel free to drop me a PM as I get an email notification that way.

@Cass if you need me to CC just poke me on Facebook would you, please? ?