DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Phaedra)

I, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah, will speak for Phaedra. 

It is impossible to walk into our halls and not notice the delightful and dedicated presence of this young woman. Her spark and joy is contagious, and her hard work in all the little and large projects she picks up is impossible to ignore. I have seldom seen such dedication to tasks with the kind of enthusiasm Phaedra has shown. 

She exemplifies her Ajah, and will bring them great honor and light as she continues to grow and shine, and I dare say inspire others through her actions and her spirit. She is more than ready to take on the mantle of the Aes Sedai.

I will speak for Phaedra as Head of the Blue Ajah,

Phaedra has become a true part of this community. Not only has she been extremely helpful but she has also brought us a lot of joy, laughs, grins, ...  wigglings of eyebrows ...

She truly deserves to take this extra step and more than earned the shawl.

As a member of the Blue Ajah, I'm very proud to welcome her into our family. The activity she created, the content she posted and the help she gave us were a key for our development in the past few weeks.

Good job girl 😘

Two have spoken, and it is half done. Come now, Phaedra, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

The First Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the White Tower & Warders Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Social Group is my online family and I will treat them as such.

The Second Oath:
I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

The Third Oath:
I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Blue Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the Blue Ajah.

This is the way. So say we all.

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as Phaedra, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah. Welcome home, Sister - we have waited long for you!

Rise, and receive your Shawl from the First Selector.

* wait for that First Selector to move.... sighs .... waits ... then suddenly remembers that she IS the first Selector *

tenor.gif

Come, Phaedra Sedai. Accept your Shawl.

Welcome, Sister, to our Blue Family 💙:ajahblue_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43fte:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjPNJdSk2W5Yz2B2Ki1zI

tenor.gif

And here's a brooch to help keep your lovely new Shawl in place:

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB11voJgxHI8KJjy1zbq6yxdpXae.jpg_q50.jpg

*snugglebites*

congratulations to you phaedra and the blues, you're a prefect match! 

as always i bring the goodies

Easy Naked Cake Tutorial {Blue Velvet Cake} - CakeWhiz

On 12/8/2020 at 6:52 AM, Phaedra said:

This is the way. So say we all.

You're missing "In the Light". 

Congratulations, darling! I'm so happy and proud of you! 😄 We need more chaos... er... yeah, chaotic order like you here! ❤️

9d7bacf6aa45abe8e23b889cdb1dca55.jpg

Along with some traditional Blue Socks in case you decide to wander and need a reminder to come home. ❤️

Oh this is so lovely!

And Blue is a great match for you - congratulations!!

fullsizeoutput_1e7_1024x1024.jpeg?v=1554

Thank you all SO SO much for your lovely words and gifts! @Elgee: I'm going to think you knew I am a dancer hence your choice in gifts 💙. Thank you Mumsy! *snugglebites right back*  @Cairos: Sweet, dear mentor, thank you for your guidance, kind words, and encouragement. @Hayl3y: Thank you for embracing me as a sister, and accepting me into your Ajah.

I am honored to not just be a Blue sister, but a sister of the Tower as a whole. I love this place, and I love the people who reside here. 

Orchids are my favorite flower, so here is a little gift from me to you all. 

AYwJFih.jpg

Let the shenanigans begin...er...continue! This is the way, in the Light. So say we all. 

Edited by Phaedra
53 minutes ago, Hayl3y said:

Shenanigans ! yay !!!!! 😄

we gonna have to do some planning !!!! 😈

Yes we are 😈.

I haven't visited the Hall in a while, but I want to offer a belated congratulations, Phaedra Sedai!

Edited by PiedPiper