DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Winter Flavors

As we head into the Winter months, what flavors and smells tickle your fancy? For me, it's peppermint and cinnamon (not together). They invoke warmth and the holiday spirit. A peppermint mocha, eggnog with cinnamon sprinkled on top, a cinnamony apple cider....mmmm mmmm mmmm yummy 🥰.

yIcwsD8.jpg

SOUPS GALORE lol

So Panera Bread has an autumn squash soup that is amazing. I like to make soups during the winter times. Target sells this soup during the fall time. Hopefully they have it during winter.

Also another favorite soup is potato leek soup. Yummy. 

6 hours ago, Cairos said:

SOUPS GALORE lol

So Panera Bread has an autumn squash soup that is amazing. I like to make soups during the winter times. Target sells this soup during the fall time. Hopefully they have it during winter.

Also another favorite soup is potato leek soup. Yummy. 

My mom LOVES that squash soup from Panera. I guess I'm gonna have to try it! She made caldo while she was here, which is a staple Winter soup here. I'm also a fan of chicken tortilla soup.

Hey! Where's my mocha? Don't you see my hand is empty?!

christmas-4676029__340.jpg

my taco soup, chili, hot chocolate,  mexican hot chocolate, chocolate, coookies in general, rice pudding, oranges...

Hot chocolate and cinnamon (not together). We're big on pumpkin bread for all the holidays, so I get a lot of that in the winter, which has a cinnamony flavor. 

On 12/6/2020 at 1:29 PM, Liitha said:

ginger bread, hot chocolate, seafood is actually best in the winter 😉

Interesting...I'm a seafood in the summer person 😊.

Mexican hot chocolate which includes cinnamon. It’s so delicious! Eggnog. Hot tea.  Soup. Apple crisp. Apple pie. Pumpkin pie. Banana bread.

On 12/14/2020 at 10:41 AM, Ryrin said:

Mexican hot chocolate which includes cinnamon

Oh! 😍