DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gray Ajah Thanksgiving Event - Time to be Thankful

tg1.png.bb742824c0e32af4c05b77b87efe616f.png

It's been a tough year for everyone, so lets bring back a bit of positivity and remember all the good things that we have going for us. Please share the Things You are Thankful For - big, small, silly or serious.

Edited by Elaevia

Most of all, I am thankful for my family's health. So far no one in my immediate circle has gotten sick, AND we found answers to my Dad's health earlier this year that both helped find better medication and ease in his pain, while also learning he is more susceptible to getting sick. Which makes two people in my immediate family with severe auto-immunities. 

Yet we are all healthy. I'm so very thankful for that.

Now to help my husband through some of his mental health struggles, as I have been able to work through some of mine.

I am thankful I am still employed during this time, and my husband's business remains open when so many others have permanently closed. I am grateful no one in my immediate family has gotten sick either, and that everyone's health is good going into this holiday season. I count my blessings every day, and don't take any opportunity for granted.

21 minutes ago, Elgee said:

I'm thankful that I survived Covid 19 and that my friends and family did too.

I am thankful you did too ❤️. *snugglebites and nibbles*

Edited by Phaedra

I second that :)

I'm thankful for my DM home and all it's people who give me the perfect distraction in these evil evil times. I'm also thankful for my family's good health even if the beginning of the year was not the best :/

11 hours ago, Hayl3y said:

I'm thankful for my DM home and all it's people who give me the perfect distraction in these evil evil times.

Most definitely that.

I’m thankful my oldest son is cancer free. 

I’m thankful for dogs. Always dogs. ❤️ 

I’m thankful for friends, virtual and otherwise.

I’m thankful that my youngest son should get the COVID vaccine before Christmas.

I’m thankful that I haven’t gotten COVID, otherwise I wouldn’t be here.

It's just a little thing but right now I am Thankfull for my bed.

I was hunched over the computer at work all day and back / shoulders were aching (I know! bad posture!) but my bed is very comfortable and despite that I got a great nights sleep.

I am thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my Dragonmount family. I'm thankful for a home, a job I can work from home, food, and health. I'm thankful for a cemetery next to where I live so I can safely walk. I am thankful for my son being able to do his classes on-line. I am thankful for another day.

And I pray tomorrow is a better day for us all.

I'm thankful for DM, The WT/Warders, and all the cool people here. 

I am also thankful that everyone in my immediate family is okay for the moment, and that we are better than we could be. 

I am also thankful to be alive, because you can die at any time.

But most of all, I am thankful for the health-care workers. They are the real saviors of this Age.