DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Visiting Initiate who would like to say hi!

Hi! I saw that you should ask permission to enter, so @blank Sedai, may I have permission to enter?

Hoping that I have permission, hi! My name is Asha'man Shar'aman, but since that's kind of long, you can call me Aman if you want. I'm visiting different Ajahs to complete my Initiate training, and I thought it might be nice to learn about some of the people in the Ajahs. I would love to get to know you! Here's some stuff about me, so you aren't the only one sharing in this thread. My favorite book series is the Wheel of Time, my favorite TV show is Avatar: The Last Airbender, and my favorite Forsaken is Ishamael/Moridin. What is your favorite Forsaken? Do you have one?

My favorite is Graendal. Yes, I like Lanfear, but Graendal is the Forsaken that I most relate to. I'm thinking I'll be cosplaying her.

welcome!  

oh gosh i have the hardest time remembering all their names. probably my favorite so far (still reading) is moghedian. 

@Cross Sedai, where are you at in WoT? I don't want to spoil anything. 

@Phaedra, why do you relate to Graendal? If it seems too personal, no problem, you don't have to answer. I'm just curious, because Graendal always seemed a little like a lightskirt to me. I'm sure other people hate Ishamael too. 

Oh not personal at all 😊. Basically, I grew up in quite the conservative home (Graendal was conservative before being Forsaken). Then, she pretty much became the opposite. My relation to this is I became more open and accepting of things as well when I became an adult. Now, Graendal was quite extreme in both directions, which I was/am not, but the general change is still there, and that’s what I relate to.

Plus, physically, I’m

more in line with her than with Lanfear or Moghedien 😄.

Edited by Phaedra

@Cross Sedai, okay. The way I remember their names is in the order that they died. And then whatever order you want, once you get to the ones that haven't died at the point you're at. 

@Phaedra, ahhhh. That makes sense. I guess I never thought about Graendal's past life being relatable. Thanks for the explanation!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - yes sorry I'm late.

Also you 100% do not have to ask me permission, I dunno where we got this rumour but I am very chill. Browns are very chill.

SUPER CHILL.

Jokes, but we are not over formal here, so please relax and get comfy.