DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cordamora Café

Liitha

cordamora

Welcome to our very own artsy café Cordamora.

Cordamora means "heart of the people" in old tongue, and is exactly that, mainly a place for us arts people to come inn, order a fancy drink from our drink list, and share what's on our hearts. 

arts menu

Edited by Lavandula

OMG I love this!! You two have outdone yourselves! I could hang here for an eternity! “Heart of the People”. How lovely...my heart is beaming!

Merry Christmas!!

Edited by Phaedra

cocoa-1908020_1280.jpg

For the lovely lady.

Hope everyone had lovely hollidays wether it was Christmas, yule, hanukah or something else entirely! I would want to wish you all a marvelous new year, but we don't wanna jinx it, so I'm going by; must the new year be better than the last! 

giphy.gif

Edited by Lavandula

• 1 month later...

So anyone doing anything inspiring in the new year?

So I'm pretty busy packing and feeling sorry for my sore muscles lol, but I got a hot tip about a course when we moved. It's a harvest course, like wild mushrooms plants etc, and I'm packing the fishing rods and seeds in the car. First thing I'm doing is planting when getting there lol. I can't wait to get closer to the nature again I feel so misplaced here, just feel like a caged animal? I bet my creativity will come back too when I feel like I can breath again?

Are you guys most creative when sad or down, or when you feel happy and free?

Edited by Lavandula

I miss people here but at the same time don't feel like I got the energy to be social..

So when not drained completely i try to create and it helps me escape for a little bit..and i feel more rejuvenated to try and do something on the endlessly growing list of things waiting to be done...

Well that is good, I think that is one of the wonders of art isn't it? To eacape or it can even be therapeutic ?

I miss people too, but I'm happy when they do come we have everything ready to welcome them. I have been very bussy packing but I have had a lot of time to think when doing so lol, and I thought I wanna give a try to the fan art, and also finnish the orders list to the café?

Edited by Lavandula

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...