DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbie from Italy

Marco Marras

Hello,

I'm Marco, a university student from Sardinia, Italy. I would like to start reading TWOT (I guess in italian even if I'm a bit afraid of bad translation) and I would like to ask for suggestions, advices, psychological preparation to start a 14 books + a prologue Saga ahahah. Nobody knows this epic tale here where I live so this forum was the best place to find fans and experts who know the stuff and will surely help me not to stop in this odissey (I already know about the slog eheh).

Thank you in advance!

Ciao

Hey Marco! Welcome to DM.

I'd suggest to take the time to enjoy the story and its characters, don't rush it ?

What helped me go through was this lovely community (that you will find now in the "Club" section) with whom you can chat to your heart's content.

But, be prepared, book 10 was the toughest for me to finish ?

yeah the now club section is what got me through it in past too though the set up was different, used to RP a lot which made time pass for a new book and gave you a better understanding and time to explore the world from a different angle