DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zyida Albenorn's WT/W DM class

Hi Zyida! Welcome to the White Tower/Warders. I hope that you will take this opportunity for us to get to know each other a bit better. 

My name is Lily (or Lils if you prefer) and I have been around DM since 2009. I'm a Sitter in the Green Ajah, but I have a very big Yellow streak. To be honest, I'm probably 50/50. In my other life, I have four kids, and 1 1/2 grandsons. One is still cooking in my daughter's belly lol. I am owned by 2 elderly cats and one not-so-elderly dog. I work in Behvioral Health and love it! I'm also going to Uni online to get my Psych degree. I'm passionate about mental health and recovery. 

So tell me some about you.

When you're ready - no rush - you can start on the class:

Part One: The White Tower

1)What are members of the WT/Warders expected to do?
2)What is the Code of Conduct, and how does it apply to you?
3)What in the heck does PG13 mean?
4)What is Thread-Hijacking and Spam, and what is the general policy of the WT/Warders regarding that?

Hi, Lily!

I've been a WoT fan since my senior year of high school in 2004.  I used to be a Brown at a different site before I retired from there but I have wide White, Gray, and Yellow stripes as well.  I have 2 cats and am a social worker, and finally bit the bullet on going back to school for a BSW.  I am doing some online training for work as well as developing a minority student support office for my university for my internship which is involving a lot more random side projects than originally anticipated (like mental health recovery training on my end for it), so things are a little busy right now.  I am a bullet journal fiend.  I have a busy week (finals season plus internship year) so will answer the rest of the questions later this week once I get a handle on the week's To Do list.  🙂

You ARE a busy lady! It's interesting that we are in the same field of work. I bet we have a lot to talk about. 

On Thursdays I am not home all day and evening, so maybe we can chat more on Friday.