DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Rumored Production halt...

Elder_Haman

I haven’t really heard any updates on this topic. I saw more speculation on dusty wheel, but just rehashing the wot series scoop and Daniel Greene info. I would love to hear something more concrete. I really want it to be mainly done, but in terms of anything concrete it’s just been crickets.  It does occur to me that the time they got back in Prague is maybe roughly what they lost from the original schedule, but maybe COVID really slowed things down even after they got back. 

ok, so either the production has halted because of covid, or it has halted because they are done....

but why aren't we hearing anything?

both occasions should have elicited some official statement. the previous time, when they stopped production for covid, they announced it. and i believe they would announce if they finished filming.

22 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

ok, so either the production has halted because of covid, or it has halted because they are done....

but why aren't we hearing anything?

both occasions should have elicited some official statement. the previous time, when they stopped production for covid, they announced it. and i believe they would announce if they finished filming.

I agree. Why all the radio silence on this?

39 minutes ago, dssharp said:

I saw that. So something is not lining up. We apparently are not on hiatus until April. What is going on??

I will note that Amazon never confirmed that production was shutting down entirely. Only that they wouldn’t be shooting in the Czech Republic until April of next year.