Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Water Cooler Discussion: Mandalorian Season 2 (spoilers possible)


Recommended Posts

 

 

 



 

 
On 11/16/2020 at 7:46 AM, Phaedra said:

 

  Hide contents


 

Starrrrrrrbuck!!!!! I love Katee Sackhoff. Totally my next cosplay.

 
 

 

yeah, she was great.

 

I love that even you can't see his face you know exactly what Mando is thinking: his bidy langauge when they took of their helmets is great. He's probably had enough of that by now lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Elaevia said:

 

  Hide contents

I love that even you can't see his face you know exactly what Mando is thinking: his bidy langauge when they took of their helmets is great. He's probably had enough of that by now lol

 

 

 

 

 

Pedro Pascal is my kitchen pass. This is the way.

Edited by Phaedra
Link to post
Share on other sites



 

Oooooo! Dark Storm Troopers!! 

 

And someone needs to teach that Child some manners 😂.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Husband and I are of the opinion that the next episode better get longer! The last two were too short. 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arie said:

Husband and I are of the opinion that the next episode better get longer! The last two were too short. 😛

 

I know, right?!?!?!? My husband and I said the same thing, considering there are only 8 episodes and we are already half way through.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the spoiler tags (use them without the dots).

 

[.spoiler.]

 

Your info

 

[./.spoiler.]

Link to post
Share on other sites

[spoiler]This is a test[/spoiler]

 

Yup, going to poke at admins about this. I'm also seeing no image inclusion tags, and that is problematic.

Edited by Arie
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, spoiler tags are still not working, so all I'll say for now is: I love proud daddy moments! So cute!

Edited by Phaedra
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 3:19 PM, Phaedra said:

Ok, spoiler tags are still not working, so all I'll say for now is: I love proud daddy moments! So cute!

yes, that was so cool.

 

plus, this week I went from awwww to yay to noooooooo to ooooooooh

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elaevia said:

yes, that was so cool.

 

plus, this week I went from awwww to yay to noooooooo to ooooooooh

 

Right there with you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

[spoiler]

 

Test

 

[/spoiler]

 

Ok, still not working, so all I'll say about Chapter 14:

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Edited by Phaedra
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

[spoiler]

 

test

 

[/spoiler]

 

Dang it...still not working. So.much.to.talk.about!

Edited by Phaedra
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh... right?!! 

 

SO MUCH.... 

 

*dies*

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...