DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
StarRisk

Let's begin...sincerely

Who's in charge here? As a sneaky aspie, I have no clue. So I bow before the experienced and leadership, then humbly ask, "Who's in charge here?"

My limited knowledge and research reveals (in the White Ajah/WT, to be clear, cos some folks thought i meant the entire DM, so i must be clearer):

It is clear that Elgee is the Amyrlin/clubowner here in WT and Cross is the Keeper/clubleader

Jason is the Creator/site owner (Hallowed be thy name), as well as Jenifer (sp?) (R.e.s.p.e.c.t. to the former Amyrlin).

White Ajah Head - Mashiara Sedai, First Reasoner (Mashi - I "met" you on the call with Sarah!)

Sitters/Lieutenants - Rhea, and...that can't be all?!

I am seeing a trend here...the Tower is as pale as in the beginning of EotW! Looking forward to new blood, including myself? haha

Good thing you didn't say that at the Reds 🤣

@StarRisk you seem to have amused the amirlyn, you should see if you can't lure some pointies out of her..😉 watch out for the spork though.. You might take the amirlyn out of the reds, but can you truly take the reds out of the amirlyn I wonder (does she look a little hungry?)😏

yeah we really need to lure more people back too...

misses seeing ben, dwyn and del around

Thank you @Lavandula. I've still got the stench of newness about me, feeling like a new recruit, rather than the old dog that I am 😉 Playing it safe...for now.

Red's got bite! Brown's got bitterness and long memories...perhaps I should tread more carefully haha

tenor.gif?itemid=14250723

There you're all good😉 (yeah I'm not a kid either🤫) just take it as a second chance at youth lol. Sorry for not being to active today, I've been bussy dusting cobwebs, do you believe they gave me a kingdom without servants?😮 *plucking spiders out of hair*

@StarRisk so glad that you were able to attend that meeting with Sarah!  It was such an incredible interview!  When she talked about how the feels finally hit her on set, it was so hard for me to keep my emotions in check!  😭

We of the White Ajah tend to lurk.  While I am in charge *shifts her shawl for good measure* there's not really any shenanigans I need to take care of.  We are a well-mannered, well-behaved, low-drama group. ❤️ 

And that's the great thing about the Ajahs!  We all have different attitudes and personalities we show. 

If you want to have a nice cup of white chocolate hot cocoa, this is the place to be! 

Sounds like a wonderful idea, don't mind if i do *sip* Missed you at the meeting with Harriet, but I hope you can make Brandon's meetup!

Good to see the leadership around, I know you all are so busy behind the scenes, so thank you 🙂