DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

this is why i HATE computers! help?

Lavandula

You almost finnished the oh so late, monthly activity and your computer be like yum yum! (aka you saved the file under an unknown name in an unknown place, it's totally the computers fault!!!!)

and you be like...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473x7sshaeooayjm6510

GIVE ME BACK MY PIC YOU NO GOOD, STICKY FINGERED, FILE EATING PILFERER GRRRR!!!!!!!

sooo anyone got a magic trick or do I have to start over?

Edited by Lavandula

*snorts with laughter*

Here's a tip: as soon as you've made a new document, click on "save as" and save it under the name and to the place you want, before even beginning to do anything in it.

Another tip: if you can work it, use google docs. They save things automatically and it makes it easier to share with your staff, if need be.

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

Here's a tip: as soon as you've made a new document, click on "save as" and save it under the name and to the place you want, before even beginning to do anything in it.

ROFLOLOLOL! Ok ok I'm not THAT useless, I did grow up with them being part of education, you just can't forget what you named the file and where exactly you saved it, it's so much material for pic arts you will search for months ?

1 hour ago, Elgee said:

Also, I think I just "outed" Lava as staff! ?

Very subtle..?

59 minutes ago, Grachus said:

I just hate it when I get an 'any' key that sticks from time to time. I sometime remove it from my keyboard altogether.

I hate my keyboard, I want a new one..like the one I had before..