DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to WoT and Dragonmount

Brad

Hello, My name is Brad and I just read through the series for the first time this winter. I didn't realize what I was getting into when a friend suggested I borrow and read his copy of tEotW (sp?). I didn't stop until I finished the series, and am now impatiently awaiting the completion.

I plan to lurk a bit, but this seems a likely place to find people to share thoughts and theories of what the Pattern might come to be.

A side note, it is fun to see "whilst" used here so often! :lol: :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

I wilst never hear of wilst being used here again! Especially since I don't even know what wilst means...

Welcome! Don't worry tEotW is the correct spelling. Be sure to check out Fiddlesticks for all of your spamming needs, the Seanchan if you want to make a movie or just talk entertainment, and all the other orgs for various other reasons!

Oi. :roll:

Welcome, Brad! Glad you decided to give the series a try. It's rather addicting, I'd say. Now you're in the same boat as the rest of us... Simply waiting. And waiting... and waiting... for the last book. Joyous, eh?

Definitely come visit the Yellow Ajah in the White Tower Org. Lots of spamming, lots of happiness, and lots of fun. Definitely fun. Watch out for Nynaeve; she licks. :shock:

welcome, Brad! lurking is a good idea; it's what i recommend people do. you'll get hit with a lot of propaganda from all of us, but don't let it overwhelm you. take a look at the Orgs & read their recruit rules; that gives you the best idea of how they'll operate in relation to you. the rest you can learn as you go.

make sure you lurk in the best places! & that means: fiddlesticks, seanchan, the band of the red hand, & the illuminators. wink.

Guest Egwene

Hello Brad, welcome to the registered lurkers of DM *g*

If you need something else to read whilst :wink: waiting, check out the General Discussion Board. You'll find quite a few threads with book recommendations there.

Have fun :)

Guest Emperor

Jim Butcher, Dresden File books. Nuff said.

Welcome to DM. I am the leg of the welcoming commitee... you know the left one that you never use and kind of drags a bit.

Guest Emperor

Great fluff up her ego and stuff. Now she will think she owns this place and stuff *puts tape over the mods names*

Guest Barmacral

Its true though, without Eggy no newbie would ever find their way past the newbie board. Which would be cool I guess, having 2 fiddles and all.

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome, Brad, Dragonmount. I am new as well. I tend to do my lurking around the discussions because that's what drew me here. Maybe we'll get the chance to argue over something!

Welcome to DM! Have lots of fun, and make sure to check everything out, especially the Band of the Red Hand if you love music and the Seanchan for the latest entertainment news!

Guest Egwene

*removes tape covering Mod names*

Uhm... where was I? Oh, yes... how is it going, Brad? Saw that you are a serious Tolkien fan. I like tLotR very much, though have to say, I would always grab for my WoT books to rescue from a sinking ship in preference. I just hope that oneday someone will produce as good a film adoptation of WoT as has been done for tLotR.

*looks confused*

brad brad now where have i heard that name before

*light comes on*

oh yeah thats my rl name lol howdy brad and welcome to dm come take a peak at the wolfkin were rather different than the rest of the orgs as the like to play video games a lil overmuch :p

we would rather go hiking not to mention swim in the tq lake

but thats my recruiting spiel

WELCOME TO DM!!!

Archived