DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween auction

Liitha

ok now halloween is perfect too make sigs for there are a lot of pumpkin and witch vectors and the like so going to challenge you all to take a stab at contributing to this auction ?

@StarRisk @JamesBrown @Lavandula

it dont have to be 20 layers and over fancy, half the jobb is looking for pictures that can be combined, and you can make descent sigs in 2-3 layers by doing that background, one or two vectors or illustrations in front and a handle...its all thats needed...i intend to make a couple more for auction and none of them will be as advanced or multilayered as seen in the tutorial ?

its fun to play with toys, but sometimes simple is the best

By next weekend so we can run the auction over the weekend ...that way people get to wear them for some days before halloween too

Next year we will start earlier but we just got club do it will just be so so this year

ok i made an add in a couple versions if anyone want to use them feel free, or make your own, or if you want once you done your sigs i can replace the pics in this add with yours

image.png.2f377262109cf12190ef88096409e131.png

image.png.895cb5fcc3a55d57ceecec785f46864c.png

also @Hayl3y hows your arm? want in on the fun and @Jagen Sedai would love your partisipation ? and of course everyone else too but i know several of you got stuff going on RL that preoccupies you... 

Edited by Liitha

oh this would be so nice !

I'll need a couple of days tho, to create sigs but count me in <3

my wrist / hand are doing so so and then i am ashamed to confess that starting to game again was definitely NOT a good idea ?

On 10/19/2020 at 10:01 AM, Hayl3y said:

oh this would be so nice !

I'll need a couple of days tho, to create sigs but count me in ❤️

my wrist / hand are doing so so and then i am ashamed to confess that starting to game again was definitely NOT a good idea ?

GURL. How did I miss you have an injury?! Hugs!

Oh this started earlier this spring ^^

I tore ligaments in my hand/wrist and I needed surgery to suture it all.

Now it's way better, I only have problems when I have to use my fingers a lot (for typing, or on the controllers, ... ) ? Thanks tho ❤️

On 10/19/2020 at 2:01 AM, Liitha said:

@Arie well since you around and like it so much...if life not too hectic want to add a piece or two?

I apologize for not seeing this until now. Tag me on the christmas auction. ? Ive spent most of my free time catching up kids on schoolwork they chose not to do. 

(kill me, just kill me now.......)

Challenge Failed. haha I got caught up in my own signature (still very much a WiP) that I forgot. I gotta work on setting up notifications so I get reminders. I sure do need em and I aint too proud to admit haha. 

Consider me signed up for xmas too!