DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ryrin

Welcome Aisling to the Kin!

We are very happy to have you!!!

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

I'm from Michigan, USA - I love to dabble in all arts and crafts. From refinishing furniture, to paiting canvas and the walls of my house, to cheesy holiday crafts and decorations. I've read WoT several times and I've just started to play with some fan art paintings and joining stuff like "The Kin"!! and other discussion boards. 

I'm excited to see and share ideas. 

Cheers!! and thanks for the welcome 🙂

I was born in Michigan but left at 6 weeks old. None of that was my doing!

Maybe in the craft section you could talk about refinishing furniture? My friend and I love thrift and antique shops.

Welcome, Aisling.

It's just about winter up there in Michigan, isn't it? 

(I'm kidding. I'm in Texas, and we had temperatures in the mid-90s yesterday.)

Welcome to the Kin! Alas I've never lived in Michigan, but we did have a fantastic vacation there when I was a kid that involved July 4th Fireworks over Lake Michigan (and then being chased back to our cars by a fabulous black thunderhead rolling in over the lake). 

I would love to see some of your fan art sometime. 🙂

Welcome, Aisling! 

Another artist! There are quite a few around here! 😄 At least you are in good company!!

Hi Aisling! I've never been to Michigan, myself. I live in the oven that is known as Arizona. It's nice to meet you. 

My son lived in Goodyear, AZ when he was in the AF.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

@Ryrin I plan to redo an old vanity over the winter, so I'll be sure to post progress pictures. 

@LadyWordsmith that is what we've coined Michigan weather! Changes in a moment. I'd love to post some fan art. I'll take some photos this evening 

Lived in MI a good while as a youngin'. Coldest winters I've ever known there...and I've lived in Upstate New York! Enjoying the southern California weather these days 🙂

22 hours ago, StarRisk said:

Lived in MI a good while as a youngin'. Coldest winters I've ever known there...and I've lived in Upstate New York! Enjoying the southern California weather these days 🙂

Hello!! I’m in central Cal! 

On 10/14/2020 at 2:16 PM, Aisling~ said:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

@Ryrin I plan to redo an old vanity over the winter, so I'll be sure to post progress pictures. 

@LadyWordsmith that is what we've coined Michigan weather! Changes in a moment. I'd love to post some fan art. I'll take some photos this evening 

Can’t wait to see!

Socal is lovely! We may have just moved to Oregon from SoCal, but this time of the year it becomes livable. 😉 (too hot for me, though)

I thought of moving to Oregon haha Drove through there and stayed in Ashland a bit. Caught Portland on the way back, beautiful state!