DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Aisling to the Kin!

Ryrin

I'm from Michigan, USA - I love to dabble in all arts and crafts. From refinishing furniture, to paiting canvas and the walls of my house, to cheesy holiday crafts and decorations. I've read WoT several times and I've just started to play with some fan art paintings and joining stuff like "The Kin"!! and other discussion boards. 

I'm excited to see and share ideas. 

Cheers!! and thanks for the welcome ?

I was born in Michigan but left at 6 weeks old. None of that was my doing!

Maybe in the craft section you could talk about refinishing furniture? My friend and I love thrift and antique shops.

Welcome to the Kin! Alas I've never lived in Michigan, but we did have a fantastic vacation there when I was a kid that involved July 4th Fireworks over Lake Michigan (and then being chased back to our cars by a fabulous black thunderhead rolling in over the lake). 

I would love to see some of your fan art sometime. ?

22 hours ago, StarRisk said:

Lived in MI a good while as a youngin'. Coldest winters I've ever known there...and I've lived in Upstate New York! Enjoying the southern California weather these days ?

Hello!! I’m in central Cal! 

On 10/14/2020 at 2:16 PM, Aisling~ said:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

@Ryrin I plan to redo an old vanity over the winter, so I'll be sure to post progress pictures. 

@LadyWordsmith that is what we've coined Michigan weather! Changes in a moment. I'd love to post some fan art. I'll take some photos this evening 

Can’t wait to see!

I can’t live without sunshine. My oldest son loved Seattle, for a bit. He and his fiancé would like to move to Arizona or Texas. When he was in the Air Force he was stationed at Luke AFB in Arizona.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

I lived outside of Portland for 16 years. I couldn't wait to get back to my sunshine in Arizona. I don't do well in overcast skies all the time. But it is beautiful. 

I love love love the rain and storms, but I must be fair to myself, it is not so good for me in a prolonged state.

I had lots of friends stationed at Davis-Monthan and I found out, fairly recently, that a whole branch of my ancestors came up from Mexico through Pima, Arizona! Good reason to visit...then stop by my Mentor's ?