DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Band Roll Call ~ October 2020

Band Roll Call October 2020

Please sign in and regiment. Also how is everybody doing! 

• Cairos pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I alive? *pinches self* Ouch! Mkay guess so.....

Jea - Archers - full time F2F teacher who's managed to keep the boat afloat and doing decent enough 😄 Also been working a lot on my creative writing (getting a short story published in an anthology next month even!). Right now I'm doing edit number who cares anymore to add DRAMA to the novel I've been writing. There is simply something about me thinking DRAMA while writing that has taken my prose from "oh that's neat" to "it swept me away" responses from my current readers!!

Lava - still recruit

2019 was hell, new years eve 2020 came with high hopes, that was firmly blown away by one winter storm following another, refusing to let go before well into springtime..when corona came it was just a continuance of all the trialls this past year, we're keeping our heads over water barely (if one of us becomes sick now even by a normal cold we're screwed). I needed something positive to look forward to so I took up riding wich I love and I can already see how it helps my self-esteem❤😃 beside that DM is my rock. So my mood is up my energy levels are way down on exhausted to the point of dizziness all the time lol😝

Edited by Lavandula

Raw, boot camp smellin', recruit here. Chippin' away at my education, lookin' to get a step higher in the food chain. Currently at ramen in microwaves, but I'm aiming for peppered roasts over leeks n carrots with a side of honey cakes. Here's to dreamin' big!

Reminds of the days of, "Sir! Trainee Risk reports as ordered!" and don't give 'em no Sir sandwich 😉