• Lavandula
  • Cairos
  • PiedPiper
  • Phaedra

Team 2 - Locke's and Keyes

• James
  • Hayley
  • StarRisk

Anyone want to join late...I will alternately add you to the teams successively as you sign up...and like last time no googling or anything...just like if you were in one depend on your brains and teamwork to solve it

Sorry i was at work and not suppose to use our cellphone lol

Yeah I got a lot going on right now too, luckily we got ourselves a clever one in pie so we manage😊 

I was out of town, so I'll get caught up and jump in 🤩.

ok report time, both teams has gone through the first riddle on the midnight express fairly easily

the ridle had the formate of several sentances of statements, where you had to find the joint denominater which was the codeword

they solving it manages to get onto the train and comes into a passenger wagon, here they get to eavesdrop on a conversation, and finds a stack of traintickets

they have to figure out how its all conected and find the right combination of tickets to find the next codeword

after this they manage to make their way into the dining car

where they find a misterious note hinting at something hidden they need to find to figure out the next code

however the code dont unlock the door, instead someone come up to them and they find themselves at gunpoint having to answer who this mysterious stranger is

seems captivating? remeber its not to late to join, also the LK team is ahead of the EP, however they are thoroughly stuck on their current quest 😉 and do not seem to be going anywhere soon

they got statements and information that they got to put togheter to find the code, and has yet to fully interpet their statements so that they can utilize the information to find the code

mayhaps will this give the EP the chance to catch up? time will tell

Edited by Liitha

Catch up my tush, anything we need to catch up with is phaedras interesting weekend... We're already on the train there's no hurry.

And me who thought we were far behind XD

@Phaedra's week end ? OoO what happened ?

Edited by Hayl3y

Nothing interesting besides sitting in the water fishing and being in nature! 

And BTW, Lii...thank you SO much for this game....I'm totally loving it and think this should be a regular thing! I'll start looking around for one to host next (if we get through this one!) so you can play for a change 🥰. Besides, I need tasks to do before I can be raised in a couple of months 😄.

Edited by Phaedra

yeah since we are all about friends and teamwork in the cuen, i intend to include it in our regular activety and event rotational roaster for things to pick from 

and if you want to it would fit well as cuen has the activety next month, and your suposed to as part of reqs help ajah or discs out with those if i remember right...i am more then happy to have a month with break from having to run a tread 😉