DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Phaedra

A Matter of Logic

Posted (edited)

I LOVE puzzles of all kinds (riddles....not so much.). My husband teases me about the number of puzzle books lying around the house (many of which he bought for me 😄). Logic problems, particularly sudoku, are my favorites. Here is a site of web-based Sudoku I thought I would share with ya'll:

https://www.websudoku.com/

Enjoy!

Edited by Phaedra

I love Sudoku! I do prefer using paper and pencil, though, so I can fill in "possible". Anyone else do that?

On 10/3/2020 at 8:29 AM, Elgee said:

I love Sudoku! I do prefer using paper and pencil, though, so I can fill in "possible". Anyone else do that?

Ok, so to be partially braggy, I love doing them in pen 😁. I'll put "possibles" in small numbers in the corners of the box and then mark them out as I eliminate them.

I do crossword and word search puzzles. I have them in books and newspapers, magazines and of course, online!

I taken a like to nonudokus...the picture cousin of sudoku

Oooh, Lii! That sounds fun! I’m gonna check that out!

On 10/9/2020 at 1:07 AM, Phaedra said:

Oooh, Lii! That sounds fun! I’m gonna check that out!

u can try it online here

https://no.puzzle-nonograms.com/

i have it on apps on my kindle though where i can store progress, as i evolved to big or dificult ones for fun by now so i take breaks and come back to them with fresh mind

On 10/1/2020 at 2:49 PM, Phaedra said:

I LOVE puzzles of all kinds

Me four...I like those puzzle books you can buy with nonograms, sudoku, kakuro, battleship and whatnots in.

I've got a couple sudoku apps on my phone, as well as a couple of nanogram ones!  I like to play puzzle games when I have a few minutes.  I like Candy Crush and I'm playing Pokemon Puzzle Cafe, too.

I tired to do a summer school class on logic puzzles this past summer, but not enough kids signed up.  😞 

There are so many fun ones out there!