DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Phaedra

Getting to Know Me and All That Jazz

Howdy Greens :). I've posted this thread in the Ajahs as I spend time in each one. Come to find out, you all actually have a bio thread going, which I'm excited to read 🙂. So I'll just share my answers so ya'll can get to know me a little bit. I'm looking forward to spending some time with ya'll! Please feel free to answer the questions if you so choose!

1. Why did you choose your Ajah? (If you are a Warder, I'd like to hear why this Ajah, as well as why you chose your path) I haven't chosen an Ajah yet.

2. Where are you from/where do you live? Texas, USA

3. What do you do for a living? IT product manager

4. Hobbies? Karaoke, fishing, theatre, reading

5. Favorite color? Blue

6. Birthday? 12/02

7. When was the first time you read WoT? 2005, only got to book 6, and that was in the 10th re-read 😄

8. Do you believe in soulmates? Yes I do. 

9. What do you like about yourself, physically? I like my nose, ears, fingernails, and feet.

10. What do you like about yourself, character-wise? I like that I'm a giving person, confident (mostly), and that I'm a diplomat. 

11. What is something you think you can work on as a person? Being able to set boundaries and tell people no (I'm so much better about this now than I used to be, and I give myself credit for that).

12. If you had all the money you could possible want, what would you do? I'd own a theatre and produce shows.

13. What lesson(s) have you learned about life? You can't make everyone happy, and you can't control how people choose to feel and react to things. All you can do is make the best decisions you can, and live your own best life.

14. Do you have a creed you live by? (Besides This is the Way 😜) I treat others how I want to be treated. But I don't let people walk on me anymore.

15. Star Wars or Star Trek? Both!

16. Favorite musical(s), and why? I could write a novel on this one, but I'll touch base on a few: I love Shrek the Musical, because it's fun, and I love the messages in the show. I also love Wicked because of the music and staging. My dream role is Rosie in Mama Mia, because I'd basically be playing myself 😄.

17. Favorite movie(s), and why? This is another novel, but I'll keep it short. I watch Avatar anytime it's on TV. The story and writing is just so good. I love Dirty Dancing/Grease/Chicago because I love the music and dancing (I'm a dancer and choreographer). Harry Potter, because I love the books, and it's a special thing between me and my mom. Pretty much anything sci-fi/fantasy related because I love dragons, magic, unicorns, mermaids, fairies, swords, space-travel, the future, royalty, etc.

18. What fictional character(s) do you relate to? Elliot from Scrubs is literally me. Hermione from Harry Potter. Sansa Stark from GoT.

19. Who is your favorite character(s) in WoT? I love Nynaeve and Egwene, though I'd want to play Graendal if I could.

20. What other book series are you into? Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Dune, Isaac Asmiov's Foundation series, Hunger Games, Martian Chronicles, and the list could go on and on and on....

21. Favorite band(s)/song(s), and why? I'm a big Rush, Muse, Lady Gaga, and Imagine Dragons fan. Hold Your Fire is my favorite Rush album due to the spiritual nature of it. I love pretty much everything all those artists do because the music is fun, performance is great, and for the most part, the writing is good. 

I think I'd better update my bio....

EDITED- Done!

I KNEW we were soul sisters. I used to host karaoke shows.

Edited by LilyElizabeth

19 minutes ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I KNEW we were soul sisters. I used to host karaoke shows.

My husband did too...that’s how we met! I have so much love for you right now, Lily!