DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tribute?

Elder_Haman

6 hours ago, Elder_Haman said:

Noting that tomorrow (9/16) is the anniversary of Robert Jordan's passing. Also noting that tomorrow is #WoTWednesday.

I can't imagine that we won't get something from the team tomorrow. Is it too much to hope that it will be a longer teaser? 

I like how you think! Wouldn’t that be great!?! I bet they tighten down on too much more excitement until release is sooner. Grr. 

I didn't even see a tweet acknowledging the date.  You'd think there'd have been at least a tweet.

My guess is they weren't expecting the fans to so resoundingly support the accelerated read-through of the first book.  They were originally gonna do two chapters a week, and then bumped it up to four.  They'd still be in the last third of the book if they'd kept their original pace.  Still, I dunno why they'd make the offer of accelerating the read-through if they weren't prepared to fill the dead-air after they were done.

5 hours ago, Thrasymachus said:

I didn't even see a tweet acknowledging the date.  You'd think there'd have been at least a tweet.

My guess is they weren't expecting the fans to so resoundingly support the accelerated read-through of the first book.  They were originally gonna do two chapters a week, and then bumped it up to four.  They'd still be in the last third of the book if they'd kept their original pace.  Still, I dunno why they'd make the offer of accelerating the read-through if they weren't prepared to fill the dead-air after they were done.

Actually the very first thing i would like to see in the very first episode is a tribute to the memory of Robert Jordan, i think that would be a great touch.