DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

Lavas last aspie shenanigans

So during our aspie times we are asked to do all sort of very important tasks that should help us become smarty mc smarty pants.. 😁 During my latest task, wich involved cleaning out the stinking baracks, I found some souvenirs (if you like😆). Now being such a helpfull little aspie I would ofcourse like to give them back to their rightfull owners😇 

please help angel lava return the very important artifacts to their rightfull owner everyone..

They are marked by number so just say a number and tag the rightfull owner so they can come and pic up their...thing..

The last "thing" collected will be hung up in the tower flag pole for one week as a...consolation prise 🏳️

1 Dice

(I want it said drawing those dices in paint was a pain lol)

The red is ofcourse for Tay and the blue for Hayls. And the dice colors for the three discs cause I didn't know if he chose one.

3 James Brown 

Ofcourse it's from his painting but also extra green for his bonded.

4 Liitha 

The pink bunnies represents her title "pink fluff" ofcourse, the turqoise is cuens colors, and the purple is because she was also once Me'areaths leader.

5 Millon

Pretty self explanatory the waistbamd turned out a little more blue than turqoise for the cuen, I see in hinsight, and I did not know about the Me'areath part at the time of making lol

6 Haycraft

Our master at golfing and a ren'shai (orange waist band)

Edited by Lavandula

Please say the number and call  the owner with the batsignal (aka tag them) so they can pick it up, if they feel it belongs to them 😁

19 minutes ago, Hayl3y said:

Could 6 be @Ryrin 's ? These boxers are green !!!!

(and polka dots are so elegant)

Heehee...if you zoom in though you see it's not polkadots..but a sort of balls (some details will only show when zommed in lol) if they do belong to ryrin though I'm veeery curious to know why ryrins undies were in the baracks🤔 there's also some orange on the waist band...just saying the answer is in the details lololol..

Edited by Lavandula

Ugh! I don't know peeps well enough yet to know these things! I'm gonna read all I can to see if I can figure even just one out! Though, I'll say, I'm quite fond of #4...

Edited by Phaedra

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

if they do belong to ryrin though I'm veeery curious to know why ryrins undies were in the baracks🤔

No comment.

1 hour ago, JamesBrown said:

Someone's been creative...

*nods nods*

I tawt so😁 (if you must know it's heavily inspired by my fav jb piece)

5 hours ago, Hayl3y said:

True I hadn't seen it ! Is it some  kind of balls ? my screen is so bad lol

Excactly! Ok I see this is a little difficult for yah.. It's golfballs😁 

Thank you dar heehee..I had thought everyone new eachother so well the game would be over in two seconds, I'm delighted to see it may actually be a somewhat get too know the warders game😃

Come to collect your souvenir lii? 🤔

Well hayls should at least recognise one in there just saying...😇

Edited by Lavandula

Someone think Narg wear deadpool undies???  Jokes on you, narg been going commando the whole time!  Also pantless... shirtless.... shoes? Who needs shoes??.... bowtie?  yes!

*dances around with some warders lucky underwear on head*  weee wooo weee wooo!  Look at me look at me, I'm the underwear police! 😁