DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Cross

Animal Crossing NH

meeeeeeee

I'm on my second island (i needed a fresh start..)

Friend Code: SW-3975-1606-6687 I am Aedrya and my Island is Witchrift
OLD Dream Address: DA-9914-3225-0731

i've played animal crossing since the first game but finally got a hold of a switch. so my sis and i are just really getting started on it. haven't visited friend islands yet, just in case you get a visit from jaybea sometime that's me. 

what villagers do you have? ooo and fruit? which fruit?

I've been waiting for Switches to become more readily available (because I'm not going to pay double just because of supply and demand) so I can play! Now there is a thread for this, I'll keep an eye on it for when I eventually get one! (And I've already decided I want the full console so I can hook it up to my TV).

oh totally i wasn't about to either, especially since the shortage was mostly brought on by bots ordering up a ton so people could specifically hike the prices. i was checking target and gamestop everyday to see if they had any in stock. then pounced the moment they did. even then i got the 3rd to last one

Yep! That's what I'm doing too. There is a GameStop down the street from my house that I keep calling 😄.

good luck! they are out there. i know generally gamestop gets new arrivals on tuesdays. so early morning call!

I caved and asked for one around my birthday as a birthday present back in April. (may have guilted husband a little since he literally didn't buy me a thing for christmas this year for under the tree. Which is fine. I got a cricut, but i think i spent double on him.)

I stalked Best Buy and Target as they had the best prices, and had it set to 'email when in stock'. I could only get the lite, but I will likely save for the full switch so I can play other games that look interesting that aren't for the handheld.

Anyway! I have a Cherry & Hyacinth island. (I was between cherry or peaches, but honestly for me it was more about the river and resident service placement and white streetlamps). My starter villagers are Cherry & Goose, and I am working to kick out Goose because I'm anti-jocks. I also have Sherb, Bubbles, Bluebear, Flora, Kabuki, Goldie, Eunice & Velma. I think I have room for one more villager, but honestly I'm meh about the 5 star.

I'll let you know when I have the new island up in the dreamworld, but for now it's just the old one.

Edited by Arie

@Arie  oooo i'd love those flowers, we have stupid pears and lily's. though have since also gotten oranges and apples. 

haha we used to have Goose in one of the older games, don't think he was a jock then though. ooo we JUST got Flora. she filled up the last spot, otherwise its Katt, Hamlet, Keaton, Gruff, Blaire, Flurry, Marina, Hopper (who we want to get rid of) and Julia. we really only have a set few we want to keep at all costs. the rest are up for grabs. 

@Hayl3y it e really is. you can get attached to the animals so easily with their personalities and actions

Sign in to follow this